Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Here we go again with Ukraine

Baka009Baka009
Mabinogi Rep: 865
edited May 11, 2022 in Technical Support
Today i woke up and realised i cant log in into eny nexon account without VPN, still can't play because account is locked by ukrainian flag in profile.I bringed that issue 2 years ago and they fixed it, and now here we go again...

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 11, 2022
    Baka009 wrote: »
    Today i woke up and realised i cant log in into eny nexon account without VPN, still can't play because account is locked by ukrainian flag in profile.I bringed that issue 2 years ago and they fixed it, and now here we go again...

What country are you mimicking with your VPN? Maybe it's banned? Either that or the lock is specifically on your account, so no VPN can help you there. I assume you've submitted a ticket through the ticketing system. If not you really should do that. Let us know what they say.
  • Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Helsa wrote: »
    Baka009 wrote: »

What country are you mimicking with your VPN? Maybe it's banned? Either that or the lock is specifically on your account, so no VPN can help you there. I assume you've submitted a ticket through the ticketing system. If not you really should do that. Let us know what they say.

Enything that aint Russia and Ukraine...They did absolutely same as it ben before.U can log in with VPN but your account is locked from playing eny games by coutry option you choosed when created account(mine is Ukraine and u cant change it).