Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please let Ukrainians play!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thank you Kyrios. You are amazing! Extending event and fixing this, thank you sooo much! <3
    LeineiBaka009Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 19, 2020
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2a342568f6fd811e291a9342dd38fbfc9beb829&rid=giphy.gif

Thank you. I actually feel like we accomplished something today. Feels good.
    Good job Kyrios. <3
    LeineiBaka009
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2a342568f6fd811e291a9342dd38fbfc9beb829&rid=giphy.gif

Thank you. I actually feel like we accomplished something today. Feels good.
    Good job Kyrios. <3

A win for players is also a win for Nexon and of course a win for Mabi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 19, 2020

:D appropriate.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Welcome back to Mabinogi. Our families (family-like community ?) can now once again be re-united !
    Baka009Crimsọn
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited November 25, 2020
    The Meow is glad there can be a solution. But isn't that rotten? A company that is supported by both the political allies and the political enemies of its country is something to be proud of, not a company that cuts the latter off. It's just ridiculous. It's not Nexon who sponsor them, but vice versa, and it mustn't make the company politically inconvenient. I mean, aren't we playing to get away from that irrational stuff? Even the evil NPCs would know. Such games and companies ought to be above it.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    could the region lock on the Philippines be removed next? I have a few friends in the Philippines that finally have access to fast and decent internet wanting to join Mabinogi. since our player base is already fairly small this would help boost server population slightly.
    Musicat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Negumiko wrote: »
    could the region lock on the Philippines be removed next? I have a few friends in the Philippines that finally have access to fast and decent internet wanting to join Mabinogi. since our player base is already fairly small this would help boost server population slightly.

Here we go again.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hey @Baka009, are you ok over there? I made a thread for you guys but it had to get it deleted because of some random psycho. I hope you Ukrainian players are ok. :(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Hey @Baka009, are you ok over there? I made a thread for you guys but it had to get it deleted because of some random psycho. I hope you Ukrainian players are ok. :(

If they are native Ukrainians not living in the eastern areas, for now, they are probably physically okay. On the other hand aren't they still blocked from playing Mabinogi? I should think, for the moment, that Mabinogi is far from their minds anyway.

blue-sky-sky-wheat-field-wallpaper-preview.jpg
  • Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    Thanks for support,i wasnt opening forums for a while cuz i had no reason,thanks for support tho, but i got country locked again lol.time for another tech support war....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 11, 2022
    @Katherz why did Nexon reblock Ukraine?
    ...and without notice.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    @Katherz why did they reblock Ukraine?
    ...and without notice again.

Let's wait to hear what's going on first before we crucify any one. I mean, it is an active war zone; it could be a number of reasons.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 11, 2022
    Helsa wrote: »
    @Katherz why did they reblock Ukraine?
    ...and without notice again.

Let's wait to hear what's going on first before we crucify any one. I mean, it is an active war zone; it could be a number of reasons.

No one is crucifying anyone Helsa, jesus. It's just a question. It's not like I said KATHERZ WHY DID YOU BLOCK URKRAINE, IT'S ALL YER FAULT, YOU SUCK. lol. I posted a very simple question and statement.

They are blocking them from solace during war time. That's a phallic move there.
  • Baka009Baka009

Regarding your concern, please disconnect or disable your VPN/Proxy service before playing Mabinogi. We hope this helps.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regard to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.
    Sincerely,

GM Dwarb
    Nexon Player Support
    Duh,thanks support.That is issue that it aint works in eny case VPN turned on or off...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Baka009 wrote: »
    Regarding your concern, please disconnect or disable your VPN/Proxy service before playing Mabinogi. We hope this helps.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regard to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.
    Sincerely,

GM Dwarb
    Nexon Player Support
    Duh,thanks support.That is issue that it aint works in eny case VPN turned on or off...

smh...
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Unfortunately, in order to comply with an Executive Order by the President of the United States earlier in the year, we had to place restrictions on all of Ukraine. These restrictions were already in place on Steam and we are complying by the International laws after our legal team review. This is all the information I was given on the issue when I inquired about it today as I was unware that it had happened.
  • SolzSolz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    Wait, what?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 11, 2022
    Hey guys, you might want to read these:
    Executive Order to Impose Costs for President Putin’s Action to Recognize So-Called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/02/21/fact-sheet-executive-order-to-impose-costs-for-president-putins-action-to-recognize-so-called-donetsk-and-luhansk-peoples-republics/
    Valve says sanctions are blocking payments to Steam game devs in Ukraine, Russia https://www.polygon.com/23003359/valve-steam-ukraine-russia-developers-bank-regulations-payment

Looks like there is no gray area this time, Ukraine is including this time with those sanctions against Russia and Crimea. Thanks Biden.
  • Baka009Baka009
    Okay,Since when those regions of ukraine that exist for 8 years are now entire Ukraine?
    None of words in that EO should make me unable to use nexon services?Why i cant now?I do not live in that regions nor eny Ukrainian net providers work there...Why is this an issue?