Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blacksmithing Manuals and Sewing Patterns breaking

ThondirThondir
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited April 28, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
All Blacksmithing Manuals and Sewing Patterns that i had prior to the latest patch have broken. All information about them have been removed. For example, a Wakizashi manual now says, "Blacksmithing Manual" instead of, "Blacksmithing Manual - Wakizashi", and it cannot be used.

Comments

• CryEveCryEve
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    They're also not even in the crafting list.
  • talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Maybe writing a list will help the checking (maybe not), but in any case, i can confirm issue for Robe of Nature.
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Same here. Found some sewing patterns I've been hoarding for years. No idea what they were but now they're generic Sewing Patterns all worth 50 gold. Hopefully it's not permanently lost data.
  • talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    edited May 2, 2022
    Hold on...If you don't know what they were, how do you know they were not all 'hairband' and 'wizard hat' patterns?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Can confirm this. My sewing patterns which came from Desperate Designer Event are all broken. It just says sewing pattern and that's all. Then i looked over other pattern like Tribal Bird Robe which came out years ago and it seems like it looks totally normal there. Really weird how some things poofed while some didn't.
  • aluchardaluchard
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Any update on this? I got a a lot that turned blank too. Mixture of of wakizashi, tanto, muramasa, masamune, katana. And some patterns I got from event long time ago :(
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    There's two possibilities:
    1. These manuals are event or old gacha only. The Re:Life update is working "correctly" by removing these manuals/patterns.
    - Though the question remains: There's unconfirmed reports that the Broken/Ruined repair kit items are available in Barri Normal. However, I've been running Barri Normal and haven't found any- which brings me the question if the repair kits were available at one point in time, why are these in the collection journal?

2. These manuals/Patterns were left out unintentionally. The data of these manuals is possibly lost, or would be implemented in a later time.
    Either way, these missing manuals/patterns has a side effect of if the item in question is craft only, those that exists right now are the only ones in existence. Mari's Archeress School Wear, the JP weaponry, and the Manuals and Patterns from the Ancient Chest events comes up into my mind.
  • aluchardaluchard
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    They are back!
    The manuals/patterns got names again!
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited August 20, 2022
    Nope they are not back. I was just in them looking for a LYre Manual which you can find no where. Both sewing and blacksmithing. Still missing some names on the manuals anyways, If you use it it says Anju Shuriken. But it says the manual is missing when you use the anvil. AAlso can not find the manual for Hand Chime. Don t know how we are supposed to complete the production Journal if we don thave manuals, Just spent 2 weeks doing Barry's part time Job to get the chime bars and there is no manual. Eiter replace the manual or take them off the production Journal, Extremly irritating not to be able t get these manuals