Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we get a Spice and Wolf crossover event?

AetherMagykAetherMagyk
Mabinogi Rep: 740
in Feedback and Suggestions
Spice and Wolf is a popular slice of life anime about a merchant, Lawrence, travelling with his companion, a fox demi-human god of harvests. They travel from town to town on their horse-drawn cart. The setting is similar to mabinogi, medieval-fantasy. With the new season coming after over a decade there's a lot of hype and I think this could attract a lot of new players to Mabinogi. They would be anime fans, who would really like the game aesthetic. It would also be good long-term advertisement for the game. The crossover event could be related to the commerce talent and system. Holo could be added as a new type of maid/butler companion in a gacha or earnable in a limited time event. Gacha/limited time items related to the character's outfits and the anime could also be added.
MeuwChooCyborgJiroElris
  1. Do you want a Spice and Wolf crossover event?6 votes
    1. Yes
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• MeuwChooMeuwChoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    I would buy every single item. I love Spice and Wolf so much. I'd throw all my money on something like this.
    CyborgJiro
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    You sell Holo as a companion, I'm 100% buying.
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Especially if Holo acts as a Commerce companion, works so well with this commerce update right? And Spice and Wolf is getting a remake so it lines up so well!
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Also have a companion mount with the merchant cart they use in the anime
  • ElrisElris
    edited May 22, 2022
    I only have a passing familiarity of the show, but I know enough to recognize the lead characters on sight, and I think a commerce-centric crossover event sounds really cool.
    CyborgJiro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    CyborgJiro wrote: »
    Especially if Holo acts as a Commerce companion, works so well with this commerce update right? And Spice and Wolf is getting a remake so it lines up so well!

Was that really necessary?
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Sometime I wonder if people realizes the hoops devs have to go through for crossovers or/and realize their suggestion if it answers the question, "Would it benefit Mabinogi" instead of "It benefits you".

Don't get me wrong, I would like crossovers, but asking for a crossover is ridiculous.

• ElrisElris
    Unpayed wrote: »

Sometime I wonder if people realizes the hoops devs have to go through for crossovers or/and realize their suggestion if it answers the question, "Would it benefit Mabinogi" instead of "It benefits you".

Don't get me wrong, I would like crossovers, but asking for a crossover is ridiculous.

I mean, with the category being feedback and suggestions, and knowing that crossover events are something that nexon does on rare occasion, I think it's erfectly fair for the community to let them know which series they'd like to see crossovers with. As long as we're sharing our opinions and not making demands, anyway.

After all, if they do another crossover event, it would certainly benefit Mabinogi to know they were doing a crossover the players were enthusiastic about, right?
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    edited May 23, 2022

I only just realized I can edit my posts. I will do that next time

Edit:
    It's not like I expect them to do it, I just think it would be cool and would fit well timing wise with the upcoming updates.