Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Advancement Coin

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
edited May 21, 2022 in General Chat
i've got an Advancement Coin for Fireball...i'm R1 with just over a hundred points...how do i use the coin...clicking on it brings up a 'Training' window, but it does nothing when i click on Training...how do i use the dang thing

Comments

• ookieookie
    edited May 22, 2022
    to clarify, i've read that it's for achieving Dan level...question is, HOW...already been to the wiki that was of no help...i know about the Advancement Test...already been there, but nothing indicated what to do with the Advancement Coin i got from a Lucky Advancement Ticket Box

does anyone know how to use it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You pick a training requirement. People mainly use them on S or SS requirements. Ya know, hard stuff.
    ookie
  • ookieookie
    okay, thanks for the advice...i got it to work...what i didn't know was WHERE to select i guess...when clicked on the Advancement Ticket (coin) it had requirements, and this large button that said 'Train'...what i didn't know was that the two requirements weren't 'status' indicators of how far along i was, but it was instead the actual selection itself...didn't know i could click on them...just kept clicking away on the 'Train' button like an idiot...lol...i selected the top option (other was all question marks) THEN i clicked Train...from there i attended my Advancement Ceremony...JOY...thanks for the help