Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Maids & Butlers: Do You Pay Them Well...? O_O

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
edited May 6, 2022 in General Chat
Who's a Good Butler ? WHO MAKES FOR A GODO BUTLER!? Are YOU a GREAT BUTLER!? Is YOUR Butler TOP-NOTCH!? Well...? IS HE!? O_O
Or Maid (I have little to say about Commerce-Partners at this time as I cannot really think of their Off-Line Equivalents).
DOES YOUR BUTLER GET PAID WHAT HE DESERVES!? O_O Well...? DOES HE!? =O

Spoiler-Content : Link to Article where the following information is quoted...
«“The average salary in the UK is between £30,000 (US$39,300) and £40,000 per year. The higher you go up the salary scale, pay can rise to £120,000 per year, though you may find you have to devote a great deal of your time to the job. The highest paid butler in the world is on US$2.2 million per year – he is based in the US,” Williams explains.» Following Spoiler-Content : Not-so-necessarily Relevant-Reasons as to why I decided to «probe» everyone's Butler-Statuses...
Okay, not to brag or anything (a lot of people or at least certain people seem to already want to do that about mineself anyway even when I would actually rather they not), but, throughout all of my work-history, I had always been damn good at just about nearly everything I did (frequently considered the Top-Employee and even often called «Boss» without having to actually go up any formal-hierarchies [not in the derogatory way, either, but, more of a «Hey, Boss, what should I do / do you want me to do next...?» kind of way]).

Although I haven't used it for a while, I do happen to have a Butler-Uniform, yes I do (one of them «Master of Disguises» things [and no that does not mean I work as any sort of spy nor do any sort of infiltration-operations]). Mother's Birth-Day is also coming up soon (five more days from now on the 11th) and, for some reason, the community members amongst our social-circle are always frequently holding some sort of party/get-together for some reason or another (full of food), so maybe it would be a good opportunity for me to act/play the part of a Butler that day, and, show off my Butler-Skills to everyone.
  1. Maids/Butlers/Commerce-Partners/etc. : Dost Thou Pay Them Well...?5 votes
    1. Yes, I pay them the MAXIMUM Amount of Allowance, each Pay-Day.
       20% (1 vote)
    2. Nope, I am a Terrible Master, and it's a real wonder why they haven't gone to another employer yet.
       20% (1 vote)
    3. I Give Them Standard-Wages
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Woah... I have Maids & Butlers!? How in the world did I manage to be able to afford THAT...! O_O
       0% (0 votes)
    5. I really need to get Maids and/or Butlers ! D=
       0% (0 votes)
    6. I really don't have ENOUGH Maids and/or Butlers...! O_O
       20% (1 vote)
    7. I want the O-P for my Butler ! =D
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Butlers are the BEST!!! =D (Yes they are !)
       0% (0 votes)
    9. I am too embarrassed (and/or ashamed of myself) to answer this question...
       0% (0 votes)
    10. Devs need to REMOVE those «Limiters» on my Maids/Butlers/etc. so they can be SUPER-STRONG for COMBAT
       20% (1 vote)
    11. YOU JUST POINTED OUT THE PERFECT GOLD-SINK!!! WHY DIDNT AYBODY THINK OF THIS BEFORE!!! O_O
       0% (0 votes)
    12. (Some Other Answer/Response...)
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 6, 2022
    Hell no.

They are my mother bleepin slaves. I wish they could gather materials for me, I would send them to the fields.

:trollface:
    It's been a while since I've had a warning.
    CyborgJiro
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    If they want my little gold, I wish they could do more.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Very rarely do they get paid, they are really just item mules if my pets over get overloaded and whenever I remember they exist to help me harvest stuff. Even "battle partners" are borderline useless until you get them decked out in decent armor/weapons.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Only if they strip. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    CyborgJiroCrimsọnUnpayed
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

:smirk:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    We own them that means they're slaves. If they get paid it is because it is our pleasure.
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    "FBI wants to know your location." *Flees*

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    i'll admit, i only pay them if their affection is low.. but i always keep them well fed and give them awesome outfits :>
    (also i have like 8 partners so.. ow my wallet)
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I pay them 50k to raise their likeability. Then I cut them off. It's up to them to invest the money I give them wisely.