Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kicked out because of security detection

JayJay
in Technical Support
I was just sitting at the Royal Banquet and suddenly I was on the login screen, game telling me "NGs detected a security problem". I closed the client and restarted (I forgot what my email and pw was because I was just using Steam auto login for the longest time), but it won't let me start the game now. Launcher pops up but it won't actually start the client. I doubt using the NX client launcher will do anything. Anybody had this problem before?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    When you get booted you have to wait for 15+ minutes because reasons.
  • JonatreqJonatreq
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Helsa wrote: »

I've been booted by it 3 times in the past 10 minutes and not true, been able to connect back every time. not sure what's going on though, their security has gone whack in the latest update
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Jonatreq wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I've been booted by it 3 times in the past 10 minutes and not true, been able to connect back every time. not sure what's going on though, their security has gone whack in the latest update

Yeah, after the last Thursday update, I've been having the same issue now too. I just keep getting kicked as soon I log in because of NGS.
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited July 30, 2022
    I guess the best thing to do is to just send them tickets. Maybe it'll bring the problem to their attention so they can work on fixing it.

Edit: So even though I did the Repair Installation the other day and it didn't work, I just tried it again today, and I was able to log in perfectly fine without getting kicked. I don't know if one of the last maintenance's they did somehow fixed the problem too, or if it'll even work for anyone else, but worth a shot if anyone's still having the same problem after that Thursday patch.