Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[True Wisdom] The True Protection of «Children...»

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
«Better to teach the 'youth' to control their anger and jealousy, rather than their 'loving' activities.» -Writings of The (returned/retired) Messiah

«Children*» must not be «abused» (spanked hard, physically beaten, yelled at and beratd, etc) but it is a very common-place «problem» that plagues the world-populations (see Daniel Mackler's writings/videos on this very important but under-discussed world-tragedy). Near-everybody has experienced public-schools, and, has probably encountered the «school-bully» (or school-bullies since they also often come in groups/cliques). This «war-activity» (i.e. : abuse/bullying/etc) would become a non-issue (world-wide) if everyone were taught from a young age (world-wide) to keep their negative-emotions under control rather than being taught/conditioned to suppress their positive-expressions (and, yes, the effect would also be seen in the adult-world).

I have plenty of experience with teaching, and, I can tell you for a fact, that, when someone behaves in a manner unruly/violent/abusive/etc., I have a much better and more effective approach for «correcting» their behaviour than those who go into immediate «punishment» mode, for example, one particular case-in-point : A teenager was constantly pestering/harassing/attacking a pre-teen student in a class I was once teaching, then, I had to take him aside and, explain to him, that he was being a bully, and, whilst he responded that he wasn't bullying him, I said he was being a bully, is that the kind of man he wants to be ? A bully ? Whilst not all of the details, that was the gist of an important part, then he became well-behaved, without me having to «punish» him (I later learned that his treatment of the other student was similar to that of which was inflicted upon him by his parents, then, I later on wrote to the parents to get them corrected, too; things have gone a lot better for his life since and he still has high-respect for me to this day).

Spoiler-Content : Appropriate Famous Song Related to Thread-Title/Content
Spoiler-Content : Why I am putting the word «Children» in Quotes
For the uninformed, the world «Child» (or Children) on «Legal» forms/documents places them in a «Ward of the State» status, meaning, basically, that the State owns them (you are no longer the real «parent» of the child; the state has ultimate-authority of the fate of said child), and, they can «Legally» do what-ever they want, including taking custody away from you. Whilst I am not a parent, I have come across numerous cases of Parents who «didn't know the law», and, end up losing custody of their children, some fight unsuccessfully to prevent the so-called «judges» from doing things like ordering «forced vaccinations» of their «children» (this age-group doesn't need them by the way) or other measures that result in forcing things upon these youth against their and/or their parents' wills, such as being placed into foster-homes, orders that result in family members literally NEVER being allowed to see each other again under the threat that they will all be jailed if they even attempt to contact one another, etc.

For the rest of the «plot» (involving «children») I will let the «military insiders» play out the rest of the «script» which should start being uncovered after the distraction over at the Eastern-European lands start getting less coverage in order to promote the idea that the world needs some sort of new financial-system (all controlled by the same banksters who caused all of these messes of course)...

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Habimaru wrote: »
    This «war-activity» (i.e. : abuse/bullying/etc) would become a non-issue (world-wide) if everyone were taught from a young age (world-wide) to keep their negative-emotions under control rather than being taught/conditioned to suppress their positive-expressions (and, yes, the effect would also be seen in the adult-world).

the unfortunate effects of toxic masculinity, unfortunately acting this way is part of their expectations
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Well, toxicity is toxicity, regardless of gender; for the most part, the entire world-population is largely extremely immature (i.e. : majority blindly acts immediately upon anger/fear rather than logically evaluating all evidence in an empirical-manner)... this of course results in literal «cults» proliferating, and, when cults reach world-wide levels of indoctrination, it's extremely difficult if not out-right impossible to reverse its damage (but, hey, drinking the Kool-Aid, err, I mean, Tea, will provide you with our «salvation» from becoming a social-outcast or other forms of eternal-damnation and is LOTS of FUN)!

Everyone really, Really, REALLY needs to learn how to & consistently practice controlling their thoughts (keeping out negative/harmful/violent/hostile-thoughts), including myself (I actually already learned how; it's the practicing consistently part I need to firmly establish as a routine), like a self-calming mediation or self-calming self-hypnosis (the whole entire world doing this & teaching others how & to do so will literally make «crime» a thing of the past and very quickly), and it is also strategically better for everyone in the long-run to co-operate with this, for, this world is really full of abundance/opportunity, not «scarcity» (scare-city), contrary to what-ever «indoctrination» any world-influencing «cult» wishes to push upon the public. Don't we want a better world for the children & future-generations after all ?
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    the unfortunate effects of toxic masculinity, unfortunately acting this way is part of their expectations
    Spoiler-Contents : Whilst there is much more I could mention, I came across a few potentially relevant quotes that really do point towards what really affects the quality of life we all experience, for, I am less worried about some tyrannical-dictator coming into a position of power, and, more negatively affected by the millions of indoctrinated people who are actually stupid enough to follow his orders & commands, some of it summed up in a few words that shall be quoted in the spoiler(s)...
    lV4scFt.jpg
    jjw3E4i.jpg
    UAGtRfE.jpg
    ALL of this starts with how/what «children» (sons & daughters) are taught...
    BONUS «Truth» Information : According to Spirit-Law (the real «Law»), the taking away of another's free-will is always an offense, the greater the degree of interfering in another's free-will, the greater the «offense» according to Spirit-Law; absolutely NO amount of «legislation» can «over-ride» this particular Law, for, its «authority/jurisdiction» is absolute and spans every «universe» in existence; not even a million billion trillion lines of «legislation» written by «mere mortals» can thwart/over-ride this cause-and-effect-reality (otherwise those found guilty at the first Nuremberg-Trials could have just been legislated into going scott-free). The ONE «exception» is when one is engaged in stopping another from engaging in an act of taking away the free-will of another, and, even then, only for the purpose of «educating» them about this fact & reality, that the «offender» not become a repeat-offender or remain an offender engaged in hostile-conduct.

Sheep, horses, and, anybody who wishes for their «suffering» to (eventually) come to an end, I have «led» you to a well-spring of eternal-wisdom; you will of course not be «forced to drink» this «wisdom» that I bring to you, but, I now live a rather «drama-free» life, and I LIKE it that way (historically, interaction with family members was nothing but hostile, but, now, all of us interact quite peacefully; one is not required to remain in an «unhealthy relationship» for the record, but, if it is not possible to «get away» then one will just have to «endure» whilst putting this «wisdom» into practice until which time the «release-date» arrives from drama/suffering & then you can finally live in «peace» and not be constantly on the receiving end of hostilities). I will lead MY «flock» unto paradise...
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Spoiler-Contents : Whilst there is much more I could mention, I came across a few potentially relevant quotes that really do point towards what really affects the quality of life we all experience, for, I am less worried about some tyrannical-dictator coming into a position of power, and, more negatively affected by the millions of indoctrinated people who are actually stupid enough to follow his orders & commands, some of it summed up in a few words that shall be quoted in the spoiler(s)...
    both are happening right now though, dictator spreading hate towards a scapegoat to stay relevant

ppl hate freedom