Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Be Trendy: Blaaid's Brooch - Messed up enchantment

ALegacyALegacy
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hi I didn't realize I was suppose to use the enchanting power when updating the brooch and now I cannot get any farther.

I figured enchanting it with another scroll and the powder may work and still nothing, are there any suggestions or anything I can do.

Thanks!!

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    More than a month later, but I recall it's the Story enchant and it's only ever given out during that questline. I don't think Blaanid provides another one either when you talk to her. In that case this might be worthy of contacting the support desk, see if they can refresh the mission for you or mail you another copy of that enchant.

Well, to anyone whom this may concern in the future. :D