Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2022 Summer Master Plan

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 28, 2022 in News and Announcements
Summer is here and that means it is time for everyone's favorite Master Plan! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, June 30th, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 1st, Before Maintenance

220627-mbw-2814-summermasterplanevent-940x290.jpg

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    T_T
    The event shop feels lacking compared to previous times. I was hoping there would be mysterious spirit stones offered as a new addition. Several items feel missing, too.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    So! I would like to know what the " Framed " Rooms are. Are they actual rooms you can add to your homestead house or are they props? Inquiring minds want to know. ( well at least mine does)
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Meave wrote: »
    So! I would like to know what the " Framed " Rooms are. Are they actual rooms you can add to your homestead house or are they props? Inquiring minds want to know. ( well at least mine does)

They are chair items that look like framed pictures and your character sits inside them. It will probably be the same for the homestead items and the homestead housing items. You just place them in your homestead or house and can sit in them as a homestead/housing chair item.

Kind of a weird idea but I will at least be getting the Cozy Cottage framed room cause I like the cat napping inside of it.
  • LunabeeLunabee
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Uh oh. I guess the time to finish Dans on a couple of life skills has nearly arrived. Oof.