Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[OPEN] Mistreil's Art Shop (PP/NX/Gold)

MistreilMistreil
Mabinogi Rep: 980
edited July 2, 2022 in Art Creations
IGN: Mistreil - Discord: Mistreil#0809 - twitter - tumblr - ko-fi
1 USD = 1k NX = 1m

Hi! I'm opening up commissions so I can fund my homestead decorating addiction (╹ڡ╹ );;

For now, I'm only opening up commissions for chibis and quick illustrations.
★ Chibis ★
→ 12 USD per character
→ Roughly 300 x 300px in size

4499abb0d7a700f63e089cbffdd8b90fa68819d7.png
ec0e5016c4d4af5d6f5b2ca6aa7a39d3ae450c88.png

★ Quick Illustrations ★
→ The shading / colouring on these is a bit messy! Please look at the sample carefully to make sure you're okay with it.
→ Please see sample below for pricing details:
4bf8a76d-d760-4057-b74b-4f646109fd85_cyniel_mabinogi_pricing.png

❗ Simple backgrounds start at +$10: if you have something in mind, please ask and I'll let you know if it's something I'm willing to draw. I will not draw structures (buildings, etc.)

★ Commission Form ★
If you're interested in commissioning me, please either reply here or message me on Twitter (@Mistreil) or Discord (Mistreil#0809). Paypal commissions can also be requested through ko-fi! Please provide the following information:
IGN:
Type of commission: (Chibi / Head / Waist-up / Full body / etc.)
Character reference(s):
Additional details: (Pose, expression, personality, etc.)

For more art samples, please see my ko-fi gallery.

★ Special Commissions ★
I'm also open to doing more properly rendered commissions for any of the following: 250m gold or a Homestead Deck Cafe (either type).

These commissions can have:
→ Properly rendered/clean lighting, shading, etc.
→ Wings, weapons, props, etc.
→ Either a full body of a single character or waist-ups with 2 characters
→ A background (within reason -- we can discuss to figure out what's doable)

mabinogi_special_commissions.png

★ Other Information ★
→ Commissions will be done within ~2 weeks! I'll try to keep you updated and give you time estimates, especially if there may be delays.
→ You can either pay upfront or in two parts: 1/2 after receiving the sketch and 1/2 after receiving the finished product.
→ Revisions are free within reason (e.g. if you say you're okay with the sketch, I will not accept any large changes to it afterwards). Please try to be as clear as possible with your reference(s) if you're looking for something in particular!
→ OCs/Non-Mabinogi characters are OK!
Laticija

Comments

• MistreilMistreil
    Finished commission for Alphashadow ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
    c491cbbfa80587e6cc505f82b7fb87a85c303faa.pnj
  • MistreilMistreil
    Finished commission for WorthyX (≧∇≦)ノ
    2a0fd8fc0351fb29122b3a11aa3ffa3cc8dd413c.pnj
  • MistreilMistreil
    edited July 2, 2022
    I've added a section on Special Commissions to my opening post! Since the new gacha has the Emerald Golem Chair that I desperately want, I'm... going to be working hard towards that Chair get! But my quest for a Homestead Deck Cafe (either type) continues, so this remains.

• Mistreil wrote: »
    I've added a section on Special Commissions to my opening post! Since the new gacha has the Emerald Golem Chair that I desperately want, I'm... going to be working hard towards that Chair get! But my quest for a Homestead Deck Cafe (either type) continues, so this remains.

This is a pretty cool idea!