Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Lovers in the Forest of Desire"

NanocaNanoca
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
in Help
Once again, trying to rank rest. I was hoping the dungeon revamp would change the drop rate of this item, but seems it's still a very very rare drop.
Has anyone gotten this since the revamp, or is this now a glitched or dead drop item?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I can't speak for the RE:Fine revamp, but I received my copy of the book on my second run of the dungeon years back. I never realized it was a rare drop because of that.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    More than five runs today, no drop.
    Oh well.
    At worst, I now have an absurd number of werewolf gems .
  • McFlaggonsMcFlaggons
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Does this book even exist? If so is it really in fiodh?
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    McFlaggons wrote: »
    Does this book even exist? If so is it really in fiodh?

Yes. I finally got my copy earlier this year when I was the dungeon with another goal in mind. I probably ran it about two dozen times in total before mine came out the end chest.
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Honestly, I've never even seen it before, even when some guildmates spammed the dungeon a lot with me. I just eventually used some sort of skill coin that allowed me to advance it to the next level once, so even though the quest remains unfinished for me, my resting is now rank 1.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    So there exists some stupidly rare drops of a fairly mediocre value.

Fascinating.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    yWQbLut.jpeg
  • HaseoInadaHaseoInada
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    it took me 29 runs to get my book from Fiodh