Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where do people sell things?

HanahakiHanahaki
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in General Chat
Returning player, uh Belvast is completely empty. Just wondering where people now set up personal shops?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited August 5, 2022
    High end sales are done through the auction house. Very last icon on the bottom bar. People don't even buy houses anymore.
    Hanahaki
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Since the Premium/VIP Update a few years ago free players can now make up to 10 million gold with a personal shop from any location. All the personal shops are in Dunbarton now. If you get VIP you can make up to 20 million gold from a personal shop anywhere now instead of just Belvast. Free players can still make up to 20 million in Belvast and VIP players can make up to 30 million gold there. Because of the Auction House and small player population there are not enough personal shops to fill up Belvast anymore and the Housing Channel Market is dead.
    Hanahaki
  • HelsaHelsa
    Negumiko wrote: »
    ... Because of the Auction House and small player population there are not enough personal shops to fill up Belvast anymore and the Housing Channel Market is dead.

It's not there being less people than, say, ten years ago. More people would not bring back Belfast or the housing channel. It's strictly the Auction House. Don't get me wrong though, this is a good thing.

In fact, Nexon should look into abandoning the housing channel and market places and convert them into normal maps. No one is using the housing channel anymore, and it's costing Nexon a server for every install to maintain it. I'd especially like them to turn the Dugald Marketplace in to a seaside town with port facilities connected to the commerce network.
    Hanahaki
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Helsa wrote: »
    ... Because of the Auction House and small player population there are not enough personal shops to fill up Belvast anymore and the Housing Channel Market is dead.

It's not there being less people than, say, ten years ago. More people would not bring back Belfast or the housing channel. It's strictly the Auction House. Don't get me wrong though, this is a good thing.

In fact, Nexon should look into abandoning the housing channel and market places and convert them into normal maps. No one is using the housing channel anymore, and it's costing Nexon a server for every install to maintain it. I'd especially like them to turn the Dugald Marketplace in to a seaside town with port facilities connected to the commerce network.

If thr change the housing channels, Id just like to see the guild dungeons updated. There where so fun when they challenging. They should remove the 5k pass tho.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Vasumati wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

If thr change the housing channels, Id just like to see the guild dungeons updated. There where so fun when they challenging. They should remove the 5k pass tho.

Oh, of course, but aren't all four basically the same? Could they just do one dungeon?