Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lower Pet medal limit 30k?!!! is this april fools?

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
in Item/Premium Shop
nexon seriously putting a 32k plus limit on pet medals what the actually hell nexon ive been playing since 2008 bought pet medals before and now you want i limit tito 30k? im only 24k who decided this would be a good idea? leaving out and alienating most likely half your player base.
  1. Should nexon Lower the limit?9 votes
    1. Yes
       33% (3 votes)
    2. Hell yes
       67% (6 votes)

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    That limit is only for Nx Credit if you buy a prepayed card you buypass the limit... and there are websites you can buy cards......
  • drunkenvashdrunkenvash
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Yeah, but rather have all my nx consolidated in one.
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Yeah these high limits are kinda crazy, and trying to find NX cards are not always easy
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    I do find it super unfair especially when for example, they don't sell Karma Koin or any other supported methods other than paysafe here in the UK but even then paysafe is slowly being shafted out of local stores in favour for contactless, paypal and other online things like G-pay
    I physically can't buy them and don't want to chance a dodgy online site claiming they sell KK cards
    I have so many pets too I need to offload them help
  • RomanjiRomanji
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yeah this is horsecrap in my honest opinion.
    I've been playing since alexina's creation between hiatuses and i'm only 194RBs 21957 TTL
    I only buy NX through the steam interface and no one sells Karma Koin or NX cards even remotely near me.
  • DDSNDDSN
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    I was going to buy some when I got a bunch of the Fairy Dragon gatchas but then I saw the level requirement and was rightfully confused, I've been playing on and off since the open beta in 2008 and I play super casually and only have around 12k total levels...