Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Muirias Calls To You

EiokiyhEiokiyh
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited September 2, 2022 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Murias, the fortress of pinnacles

Muirias is a new guild, taking inspiration of the story of the Tuatha dé Danann, and their acquiring of knowledge from the four islands: Falias, Findias, Gorias, and Murias. Our goal is to meet Erinn with the same fervor, to take on challenges, and take on many fields of knowledge. While we aren't aiming to be the best, we aim to enjoy all that Erinn has to offer, from fashion to bashing, and anything in between! We hope to help one another to reach and surpass goals, and elevate the base experience of Mabinogi.

Four presents were fetched with them, a stone, a sword, a cauldron, and a spear.

What we require from members-

1.) A drive to improve, whether with sword, or with cauldron.
2.) A wish to connect, and be a part of the guild.
3.) A mutual respect for your fellow member, and maturity to deal with conflict.

We have no level requirement. However, we expect some level of activity, unless you inform us.

From Murias was a huge and mighty treasure, The cauldron of the Dagda

Like the cauldron which will never run dry, and never allow for thirst, we wish to enhance, and enjoy the game for the entirety of our life together. To do this we will:

1.) Have regular events, and gatherings.
We will host events, taking from the game's already established systems, in order to promote progress or advancement in a variety of fields.
We will have gatherings in which we make our own fun.

2.) Out of game events and gatherings
We will have a discord in which we can chat, VC, share screens, watch stuff together etc.
Out of game events to promote artistic development/interest. (Art, photography, etc.)
Games other than Mabi.

They came upon perfect wisdom

My IGN is: Eiokiyh
My discord is : Eiokiyh#2060

Comments

• PenguPowerPenguPower
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I might be interested in joining!
  • RobraRobra
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I might be interested in joining too. I have an elf archer character named Robratwo (I deleted Robra since it was a mess) and a human meele character named Aoiokami (just started it).
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you make a recruitment video this:

might be a nice goofy piece of music to use for it.