Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Introducing Community Manager Arciellia!

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
Mabinogi Rep: 500
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in News and Announcements
Hey Milletians!

It’s official! We’ve found Mabinogi’s new permanent Community Manager! I’m so excited to introduce you all to Arciellia.

I’m going to stick around for a while helping out with the transition, so you’ll still see me, but Arciellia will begin handling more of the news, feedback, and community channels! I will officially stop being a temporary Mabinogi CM on October 14th, so you only have until then to terrorize me with dead bees.

I’m so happy to welcome Arciellia to the Nexon team, and I’m sure they’ll fit right in around here.

Without further ado I will let them introduce themselves!

Comments

• ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    edited September 19, 2022
    Hello, Milletians!

I’m excited to be working with you all! You can call me Arcie! It’s my pleasure to meet each of you. As Smallerbee has mentioned, I’ll be taking over most of the duties here with the help of the Volunteer Mods you’re all familiar with already! Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever have any questions or concerns. My DMs will be open if you’d feel more comfortable discussing something privately. If not, I’ll try to keep a close eye on the server!

As for myself, I’m a huge MMO fan and an avid gamer all around. I come from a big background of MMORPGs, such as the Final Fantasy franchise, so it’s a dream come true to be working with Mabinogi! I’ll be honest, though - I’m brand new to the world of Erinn, and so I’d be appreciative if you all ever have any advice for me throughout our journey together.

Let’s work together and have a great time! I can’t wait to see what we can do!!
    NegumikoAquasolLeouji
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 19, 2022
    Arciellia wrote: »
    Hello, Milletians!

I’m excited to be working with you all! You can call me Arcie! It’s my pleasure to meet each of you. As Smallerbee has mentioned, I’ll be taking over most of the duties here with the help of the Volunteer Mods you’re all familiar with already! Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever have any questions or concerns. My DMs will be open if you’d feel more comfortable discussing something privately. If not, I’ll try to keep a close eye on the server!

As for myself, I’m a huge MMO fan and an avid gamer all around. I come from a big background of MMORPGs, such as the Final Fantasy franchise, so it’s a dream come true to be working with Mabinogi! I’ll be honest, though - I’m brand new to the world of Erinn, and so I’d be appreciative if you all ever have any advice for me throughout our journey together.

Welcome to the community. As I recall Katherz did a series of live streams of her building up her character on the public server; food for thought. Now, of course, there's only one public server so you don't have to worry about playing favourites. Not to mention, you don't have to worry about any future merges not going smoothly and having to be restarted from scratch, for some reason. WINK!

Be present, do not be aloof, be kind to sycophants and NON-sycophants alike and you'll be our mother hen in no time (if that's the noun you prefer).

EDIT: This was not meant as a commentary on previous holders of the job. I appologise if it was taken as such.
    Arciellia
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Arciellia wrote: »
    Hello, Milletians!

Welcome to our community. It is nice to have someone completely new to Mabinogi join us. A livestream to get to know the community would definitely help cause most of us definitely want to get to know you the CM that will be managing our mabi community. This game has a close-knit community and a smaller community then most mmos so befriending players in game and out of game is important. Most of us are very friendly but we also care about this game a lot and we want to know the people that manage it. We are easy to win over, just be actively involved with the community and it's players and you will fit in just fine. Don't be afraid to just dive right in, most of us don't bite.
    Arciellia
  • Hisame621Hisame621
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,490
    Welcome! Assuming you are also a fan of Final Fantasy, its nice seeing a player from FF Online come to Mabi. The graphics here are nowhere near on the level of Final Fantasy but I hope you find Mabi's unique game style fun and worthwhile as many of us have.
    Arciellia