Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• ExaetaExaeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Also suggest: Allegro Accessories.
  • MissGladysMissGladys
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Royal Rose Chain Blade Appearance Scroll. Hasn't been run in two years and would love to get one again.
  • MissGladysMissGladys
    Also Ancient Gremlin Support Puppet
  • ExaetaExaeta
    Essence of Phoenix would be cool to see added to a gacha as well, or maybe just thrown in as a permanent buyable item in cash shop? 100nx each? maybe 10 for 1k NX?
  • ExaetaExaeta
    edited February 15, 2023
    Also Radiant/Sparking enchants have become somewhat hard to get and could use a refresh.
    Also it would be nice if clashing/meteoroid could come back in gacha.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    BRING BACK THE DYE WELLS ITS BEEN LIKE 7 YEARS.
    SherriKureha
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    can you bring back the Deirbhile Hair Beauty Coupon (F)? i dont wanna pay 70m for a stupid hair style on the AH -_-
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    two more things - i'd like to see doll bags being sold again, specifically the Eiren doll bag
    and my friend has been wanting a Katell hair coupon for a long time now, which doesn't even exist in the game yet, so theres something else you could shove into a beauty gacha or something (along with the Deirbhile Hair Coupon too :^) ?)
  • KittyKitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I AM SO FRUSTRATED with the Forgetful Potions. You have some that are 1x a week (way too spread out) and some that are 1x a day. You can't use the 1x a day though, if you have used a 1x a week one. So, really when you use a 1x a week potion, you can't use another at all for the week. I have been stuck at Level 200 for days and I am just wasting my Daily Exp. This needs to be resolved. They need to be separate items that don't interfere with each other, or you should change them all to 1x a day.

As for pets, bring back the Red Eye Ceraunus!! I would pay good money for one. That and/or the corgis.

Lastly, make it easier to get AP or AP items. Once you run out, trying to get new skills that come out is next to impossible. Especially with the 1x a week forgetful potions. Plus, never getting Rebirth potions.
  • MissGladysMissGladys
    Can we get a re-run of the Merfolk Friends 2nd title and the Merfolk Halo? My character is aquatic themed and these were only ever released in a gachapon 3 years ago.

• ShunklaShunkla
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    butterfly wings pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeee. like the yellow/azure/black butterfly wings. its been years!!! YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Invr4etInvr4et
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Returning player and currently leveling squires. Would be much appreciated if they bring back the Squire Recruitment Scrolls and PLUS variant in some capacity in order to level all squires properly.
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    I loooove reading through this thread! It's nice to see the archive of everyone that has participated, as well as some of the items that have come back from players' wishlists!
    Thank you for all the suggestions, everyone!
    Crimsọn
  • KurehaKureha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    Hello~
    I hope to see this Erinn Beauty Box gacha return soon. Ive been looking forward to this.
    Arciellia
  • bkunbkun
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Could we get these sets as Eluned versions?

> Casual Tech Chic Set
    > Hyperspace Aurora Set
    > Royal / National Prestige Academy Set
    > Majestic Knight Set
    Arciellia
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    edited November 15, 2023
    I've been so disgruntled with my dwindling Tin Potion stocks that I signed into the forums to add on to this thread T~T

Can we please get some Tin Potion love? I keep getting excited to see Age potions in events, and then I see that Tin Potions were once again excluded for no reason! I am starting to believe its purely accidental (Tin Potion doesn't have Age in the name, and is skipped over), so I hope I can bring some attention to that here.

Also can we get... rerun of Special Young Miss and Special Charming Young Miss Outfits, please and thank you... ♥

EDIT
    Actually can we please get some height boosting insoles for Ladies? And maybe an item that does the opposite for all genders? It would be cool to be able to be shorter or taller if you want with just an accessory!
  • SheymOfRuairiSheymOfRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I'm sure it's a very big ask but I think getting a crossover event with Frieren: Beyond Journey's End could be pretty huge both for current players and the potential to bring in new and returning players. I'd love to see something to the scale of the old SAO and Fate/Stay Night events with outfits based on the main cast as well as maybe an rp dungeon like the Fate event had.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Please bring back Special Young Miss Outfit (F).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 1
    deleted
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    I would love to see another Erinn Beauty Box! The newer hair with movement adds that much more life into our characters! I'm bummed I missed out on the 2022 box while I was on hiatus, there was such an amazing selection! Especially the Choppy Long Hair Beauty Coupon (M) because I feel like guys need more long hair options! Hopefully it'll come back around!