Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Mobile Soon?

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in Content from Other Regions
First two new videos about Mabinogi mobile:

CBT might start at the end of 2022 in Korea? So if this is true maybe NA will see this game out in late 2023?

Link: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=32564&snA=102
dfhj86i-32f37738-5bc6-4942-a138-fd8e658d2ad7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGZoajg2aS0zMmYzNzczOC01YmM2LTQ5NDItYTEzOC1mZDhlNjU4ZDJhZDcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.mDeRBrT-zJS4F9ZU6FPL0ahDK9d_zxdpHVsdOMy4Ojw

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Is it supposed to be a separate game or there will just be more ways to log into Erinn. I think combat might be tricky on a phone, but logging in to do "yellow skill" stuff should be easy enough.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    My phone wouldn't have the space for it.
  • FragarachFragarach
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    Its a separate, and much simpler game, based on this mabinogi. I remember following it and its progress a good few years ago, but cant really remember much about it now. I'm not really into phone games, but it looked like a fun little game for people who are.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Fragarach wrote: »
    Its a separate, and much simpler game, based on this mabinogi. I remember following it and its progress a good few years ago, but cant really remember much about it now. I'm not really into phone games, but it looked like a fun little game for people who are.

Ah, that's too bad. I could see it being handy for crafters to be able to "take care of business" when they are away from their PC.