Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New commerce season is already bad

HoldHold
Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
in General Chat
Not even a full month into the new commerce season and items are already out of stock in several towns. Like WOW, I look away for a couple of weeks and its like everything is gone and I'm not even just talking about the popular towns like Tara and Belvis. This is pretty insane.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 20, 2022
    Hold wrote: »
    Not even a full month into the new commerce season and items are already out of stock in several towns. Like WOW, I look away for a couple of weeks and its like everything is gone and I'm not even just talking about the popular towns like Tara and Belvis. This is pretty insane.

<scratching_head>That shouldn't be happening Nexon! The largest Mabinogi 'server' in the world is called 'Lute' and it's part of the Korean install. The server has as many players on it as there are in the entire Japanese install, which, itself, is the second largest Mabinogi install. Lute is three and a half times larger than Erinn. So, if running out of goods is the result of "too many" players seeking limited goods then the problem has to be so much worse over there. As such, Nexon should be aware of that. Yet, it hasn't been addressed; kinda weird.</scratching_head>
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    the guild event is also probably to blame for a bit of that, as it wants people to commerce once every day
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    ^
    Somebody posted a thread with a topic exactly like this the last time this event took place, so that is probably contributing to the cause.
    On the bright side: maybe erg material prices will decrease... a bit? :'D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Fluorette wrote: »
    ^
    Somebody posted a thread with a topic exactly like this the last time this event took place, so that is probably contributing to the cause.
    On the bright side: maybe erg material prices will decrease... a bit? :'D

Some of those erg materials can be found in the jousting shop; just sayin'! XD
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Helsa wrote: »

I don't think I've looked at that shop in 2 years, so I didn't know ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● about that :(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I don't think I've looked at that shop in 2 years, so I didn't know ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● about that :(

IIRC what's there is good for ergging chain blades, but I don't know the details, or if there's stuff for other stuff.