Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What do you guys think of the Eluned outfits?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    @Xiokun What server are you? I will make this happen. >_>;;;
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 16, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Can I please see a male giant wearing the bunny parka? XD

ix2ib6p.jpg

saw this one in dunby. blegh.... wouldn't be quite so bad if they didn't get the girly "tee hee hee ... eee senpai!" pose along with it. Look at the inward pointed foot. -puke-

I know you just want to see these to laugh at them. no one could seriously want these other than to be troll/funny or cause projectile vomiting
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    Can I please see a male giant wearing the bunny parka? XD

ix2ib6p.jpg

saw this one in dunby. blegh.... wouldn't be quite so bad if they didn't get the girly "tee hee hee ... eee senpai!" pose along with it. Look at the inward pointed foot. -puke-

I know you just want to see these to laugh at them. no one could seriously want these other than to be troll/funny or cause projectile vomiting

eb3b1472193b6115092b224f38327770.jpg
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    lol nice gif ^

I could also see someone who is gay / trans wanting it, but at that point why not just sex change your character? because you can actually do that on mabi for free XD lol
    Kaga
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    lol nice gif ^

I could also see someone who is gay / trans wanting it, but at that point why not just sex change your character? because you can actually do that on mabi for free XD lol

Yeah but if they can't rebirth everyday they can't be gender fluid.

get?url=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F705d2d0dcfa5d013f0b119ffc1669590%2Ftumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif&key=IzTYaC3yqXUezMQN-z_8bA
    Sheena
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    @Xiokun What server are you? I will make this happen. >_>;;;

Mari!Pretty please I'd kill for that.
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    let us hope they don't make eluned swimsuits...
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    lol nice gif ^

Well going from M->F in mabi might be a challenge because of how ridiculously expensive nice clothes are for F characters, and I wouldn't want to sell all my male clothes just for maybe 2 nice female clothes. Plus I enjoy playing as a male character since I am in fact a guy.
    Kitsuyasha