Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying VIP/Premium guide.

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Game Guides
For the last five or six years running, there has been a 50% off VIP/Premium "Black Friday" sale. If you are planning to buy a year's worth it's the best time to do so. The service is offered in 90-day, 30-day, and 1-day lots. If you are buying for the first time then buy 4 90-day lots AND 1 30-day lot. This way you will not receive any interruption of service should you only buy 360 days of a 365-day year. For the next 5 or 6 years you then only buy 4 90-day lots. Around the 5 or 6-year mark, pay attention to your expiry date to avoid service interruption. If one may result then you buy the additional 30-day lot again, and the process starts all over again.
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    For the last five or six years running, there has been a 50% off VIP/Premium "Black Friday" sale. If you are planning to buy a year's worth it's the best time to do so. The service is offered in 90-day, 30-day, and 1-day lots. If you are buying for the first time then buy 4 90-day lots AND 1 30-day lot. This way you will not receive any interruption of service should you only buy 360 days of a 365-day year. For the next 5 or 6 years you then only buy 4 90-day lots. Around the 5 or 6-year mark, pay attention to your expiry date to avoid service interruption. If one may result then you buy the additional 30-day lot again, and the process starts all over again.

Should also make a chart/table of this.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

Should also make a chart/table of this.

Go ahead.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Annual Bump for Black Friday Sale.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Four 90 day Packages of VIP is 75,800NX which is about $6.33 a month when you break it down. Already got my next years worth of VIP, it won't expire until January 2024. If you pay for VIP don't destroy those free style tab keys Mabi gives you. Those style tab keys can stack and extend your style tab even more. I'm never gonna quit this game until either I die or Mabi does, it is like if you could see the future and know the Titanic is going to sink before it happens. Mabi is just so great and beautiful I would rather hit the iceberg that ends us and enjoy the ride rather then miss out on one of the greatest gaming experiences in history.
    Sourdough
  • HelsaHelsa
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Four 90 day Packages of VIP is 75,800NX which is about $6.33 a month when you break it down. Already got my next years worth of VIP, it won't expire until January 2024. If you pay for VIP don't destroy those free style tab keys Mabi gives you. Those style tab keys can stack and extend your style tab even more. I'm never gonna quit this game until either I die or Mabi does, it is like if you could see the future and know the Titanic is going to sink before it happens. Mabi is just so great and beautiful I would rather hit the iceberg that ends us and enjoy the ride rather then miss out on one of the greatest gaming experiences in history.

Mhm, if my VIP expires, I've got, like, a half year of style tab banked for afterwards.
  • HelsaHelsa
    2023 bump.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yep, good until december 2024. But why do we need a guide for this?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Yep, good until december 2024. But why do we need a guide for this?

This guide has been up for a few years now, so the advice contained there-in, for those of that have followed it, is probably second nature by now, but there were two points I wanted to make clear that folks might have easily overlooked:

1. 90x4=360<365 but 360+30=390>365
    2 If you begin with 390 you can do 360 for quite a few years before you need to do 390 again.