Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Nexon 2022 Community Survey

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited January 5, 2023 in News and Announcements
Hello Milletians!

It's that time of the year again. We'd like to know how you feel about the Mabinogi community that you're a part of!
Please take our survey and let us know.
Survey submissions will be closed on Friday, January 13th at 11:00 AM PST.

https://forms.gle/RCQ7yKTbwktdzvBe6
SherriCrimsọn

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Here's what I said:
    How long have you been playing Mabinogi? 9+ Years

Which community platforms do you regularly use for Mabinogi? Check all that apply. Official Forum

How long have you been a member of the following community platforms? Official Forum 6+ Years

What is your main reason for joining the community platforms for Mabinogi? Game news, Chatting with other players, Other: Reporting on in-game activities.

How active (posting/chatting) are you on each of the following platforms? (1 = very inactive, 5 = very active)? Official Forum 5

How satisfied are you with each of the following platforms? (1 = very unsatisfied, 5 = very satisfied)? Official Forum 4

How well do you feel Nexon CMs communicate with you on each of the following platforms? (1 = poor, 5 = excellent)? Official Forum 3

Do you participate in official Mabinogi community contests that our CMs create? No

What kind of community contests do you enjoy from the official Mabinogi channel? Art contest, Writing contest, Screenshot contest, Other: Music

What do you think of the frequency of community contests? Not enough contests

Do you watch official Mabinogi livestreams? Yes

What kind of livestreams do you enjoy from the official Mabinogi channel? Update Preview, Let's Play or Casual Playtime, New Player Walkthrough

What do you think of the frequency of livestreams? Not enough livestreams

How good are the prizes that CMs give out in contests and livestreams? Contests 3, Livestreams 3

In what areas did the Community Team excel at interacting with you in the Mabinogi community platforms? CM was willing to take the time to have an extended private conversation with me via the Official Forum PM service.

In what areas could the Community Team improve their interaction in the Mabinogi community platforms? Community Team seems to be letting the official forums wither on the vine. It seems that there are only posts from them when it absolutely MUST happen.

Do you have any ideas for community contests that you’d like to see in 2023? I have stopped entering contests due to the surrendering of IP policy and the potential to dox policy. I do however still enjoy experiencing what others make.

Do you have any ideas for community contest prizes that you’d like to see in 2023? Enough with the gacha already. Specific items, NX, and pon.

Do you have any ideas for community livestreams that you’d like to see in 2023? There are in-game player-made organizations that plan and run player-made events. I'd like to see the Community Team attend and broadcast them.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I am not posting my answers. Heh.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I am not posting my answers. Heh.

B'gawk bok bok bok bok bok bok!
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Don't worry about posting your answers publicly hehe! I appreciate everyone's contribution, public or not.
    Crimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    i already forgot mine, besides the begging for anything festival instrument related :joy: