Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

15th Anniversary Rewards

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
did anyone else NOT get the rewards for finishing the 'All Aboard the Friend-Ship 4' portion of the main story...i only received a total of 70 Starbrites, and a Star Card selection box...not the 210 Starbrites, and a Flying Saucer...aside from the rewards, am i missing something i was supposed to have done ??

Comments

• ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    asked on Discord and was told that it's AFTER we also finish up the Party Favors portion as well...all is good after all
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 23, 2023
    The Folamh wand appearance scroll expires. They have never EVER made those appearance scrolls from attendance events expire. Disappointing. Stop making everything expire. There was no reason for that. I had to slap it on blaanid's tribolt wand because I don't have anything else to use it on.
    Sherri
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    The Folamh wand appearance scroll expires. They have never EVER made those appearance scrolls from attendance events expire. Disappointing. Stop making everything expire. There was no reason for that. I had to slap it on blaanid's tribolt wand because I don't have anything else to use it on.

You're absolutely right that Appearance Scrolls have never expired before...
    This is something we're currently looking into and verifying!
    SherriCrimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Arciellia wrote: »

thank you! i made a forum post in feedback & suggestions asking about this too, i'm glad it was just a mistake
    too bad i already used mine on a wand so it wouldn't go to waste x.x
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I thought it was a little weird seeing a timer on that Appearance Scroll. Whether it was intentionally added this way or not this time please don't make it a new regular thing. Items that have timers are just annoying. Players are quite capable of throwing out, selling, or destroying some of the thousands of items they hoard when they are ready. Discovering a expired item in our cluttered inventories is like finding moldy food that got lost in your room. It is just annoying to deal with and nobody likes it. Items that don't expire is like finding good bag of chips you forgot about or finding a rare game you have not played in 10 years that you either use or sell. All I want to do is shove that Appearance Scroll in a pet inventory and find it again 5 years later and like "oh I remember this, now I can use it on a wand or sell it and make some extra gold."
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Arciellia wrote: »

Would it be possible if I can please get a replacement scroll so I can save it and put it on something more worthwhile later?
    Sherri