Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Heros Guild Recruiting

iBelaiBela
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Yo! I notice people want more out of their Mabinogi experience. Heros is recruiting and currently we are arguably the most active guild in Alexina (30 members online at a time on weekends). We host events every weekend with prizes many times. There are cool positions you can get should you meet the requirements. Its just an overall fun experience that has the goal of reviving Mabinogi back to a higher player count.

If you are interested for details you can add me: Suvira (I am not the leader) or Daikira (he is the leader) or Yakitio (the Officer). I hope to see some new faces!

Comments

• SeimoreSeimore
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Ello! In work currently so I can't ask in game but...

Do you guys have Discord or another type of VoI
  • iBelaiBela
    The leader's Discord is Daikira#0394. Mines is iBell#1989 if for whatever reason you need to ask me something. I believe the Discord guild server is a work in progress, but I'm certain it will be up soon.
  • SeimoreSeimore
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited January 18, 2017
    Oh? Neat! I'll inquire more when I can get in game.

And strange...my post got cut off before, sorry about that. Was just asking about if ya'll had a discord since that is a huge thing for me.

looking Looking forward to meeting you all!
    iBela
  • iBelaiBela
    Bump!
  • zdxredzdxred
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited February 12, 2017
    Can someone at a lower level join? I am lv 518 total
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    @iBela i sent request to the guild ,but no response