Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the Ecwea Orb...

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in Item/Premium Shop
They always ADD stuff to the Ecwea orb but does that mean they don't ever remove stuff either?

aka: Years and Years worth of junk piling in the Ecwea orb with a smaller and smaller chance of getting the new stuff like the white angel wings or eluned wear? D: I want to buy Ecwea orbs to shoot for the new stuff but I do NOT want an inventory full of scythes!!

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Last Orb of $20 I did was quite some time ago, only got one genderbend item. I did end up selling a few weapon scrolls, and have dyes from the gachapon still not yet sold. The rest...was so worthless I didn't even bother remembering them as anything except worthless potions.
  • CreekCreek
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    They do remove items at times. They do normally keep a select list of junk in there though. I put in around $60 into the new eweca, and I got 4 pairs of wings (2 black Angels, 1 White angel, 1 two toned cupid) and a bunch of eluned outfits. The rate isn't too bad. Plus you can also get trade unlocks and what not.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited February 18, 2017
    I did a couple stacks of the gacha after it's recent revamp and, to my surprise, got a pair of white angels. A friend got a pair of black angels after just opening 2 gacha. I assumed they upped the rate on them because I'm seeing white angels sell for 10m on Mari now when they were around 30m+.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Shoog wrote: »
    I did a couple stacks of the gacha after it's recent revamp and, to my surprise, got a pair of white angels. A friend got a pair of black angels after just opening 2 gacha. I assumed they upped the rate on them because I'm seeing white angels sell for 10m on Mari now when they were around 30m+.

I opened 55 in hopes of dominion wings but I got white angels too! I NEED MORE OF THIS. I NEED dominion wings q-q.
  • ShoogShoog
    They must be the replacement of the angel wings previous drop rate. ;^; Good luck with your goal.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    man the rates for me were SO BAD i got black angels and a ton of eluned outfits :~)
    gave the angels to a friend and gave most of the eluned items away, rest was tps, adv/party feathers. and boy oh boy commerce letters : )
    try to get one pair of wings since they are trade locked and noooo i cant even pull
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Do Mabinogi, NEXON still sell Eweca Orbs???

Cash Shops these days are getting slowly worthless. Idk what CS items are high on demands, what buying players wants most-- maybe dye ampoules. :/
  • ShoogShoog

Cash Shops these days are getting slowly worthless. Idk what CS items are high on demands, what buying players wants most-- maybe dye ampoules. :/

Most players still buy the Eweca Orb gacha because of the guaranteed exploration statues you receive from them.

• SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Shoog wrote: »

Most players still buy the Eweca Orb gacha because of the guaranteed exploration statues you receive from them.

I guess that explains the reason of the demand for that item..
  • ShoogShoog
    Don't forget 50% off pons! D:
    Leilicia