Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to obtain Math Advanced Dungeon Passes?

Clovis15Clovis15
Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
in Help
So how does one go about obtaining Dungeon Passes for Math Advanced ever since the Dungeon Revamp rolled around and changed up stuff (obviously I can't just buy Unlimited Passes anymore)? I apologize if someone already answered this question previously, but I never got to see the responses before the Great Forums Reset occurred.

Comments

• WullumsWullums
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    edited December 15, 2016
    You can buy Math Basic passes from the Reasearcher NPC near the Poulnabrone (behind Dunbartons moongate). Then Just do that until you get a Math Adv. Alternatively you can try your luck with pass boxes from Hot Spring monkeys
    Clovis15
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Thanks for the advice. I am really wishing I had tried to learn First-Aid long before now.