Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[INC] Royal Alchemist Points - Potential Bug?

ZeitoZeito
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited December 21, 2016 in Bugs and Glitches
Mmk so.. previously, we used to get RA points for being logged in for an hour, but now it appears we don't get that any more, as I've tested it for three days and the only boosts in points has came from Shadow Missions or the actual RA Quests.

Is this a known issue/change in the game or some kind of bug/glitch?

Anyways, it's out there now.

Comments

• ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    edited December 16, 2016
    I've been behind in my RA but am able to reach 60 points by the end of today, however Sinead keeps losing track of my RA points.

Earlier this morning I checked her and she said I had 49 points, then checked her a second time and it was changed to 48 points. Fast forward to this evening I'm spamming SCC so I can get enough RA points and she said I had 55 points. (Thats when I started spamming SCC) I did it 5 times and every SM finish is supposed to award +1 RA point and I haven't done any other SMs today except one of the Samhain Part 1 ship missions.
    I do all 5 of those then go to check with Sinead to make sure I got all 60 aaaand she said I only had 57.

Did y'all make Sinead drunk with MusicQ? I mean I was playing music in the reception room and maybe upset her, but she keeps losin' track of my points.

IGN: Zerukan
    Server: Tarlach
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Please include your in game name, server, and visual evidence to this report to make it complete.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 16, 2016
    I haven't heard of a decrease in points ever, but I have heard of her for some reason not updating your points display until you changed channels or relogged however.

If you experience it again, please take and post some screenshots, it would be very helpful, as well as your server and IGN!
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Well I just did 3 more SMs to complete my 57 RA points and went to check with Sinead... Jumped up to 66 RA points. I might try CCing next week if I see her not updating my points properly again.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 18, 2016
    Not a propper bug/glitch report. Your missing stuff. But anyways...

You definitely get credit for being logged in. I know because I'm a RA and manage to keep it even if I didn't do a single SM the whole week. If I wasn't getting credit for being logged in I would've lost it by now.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 18, 2016
    It is just a display issue I believe, once you change channels or re-log, it should update.

Nonetheless, you will need to submit screenshots and an IGN as well as your server.