Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I sure have a pretty bad luck.

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
Posts: 381
Member
edited February 16, 2017 in General Chat
Ok so yesterday... I finally could buy a bloody Carasek's Bag for 18m and now i check the event and it seems that we can get a Carasek's Bag and for free... FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!........ WORST TIMING EVER!!!

Gimme my time and effort back!!
giphy.gif

Comments

  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,285
    Posts: 6,883
    Member
    Don't worry, i feel like this Bag might be really rare as hell in that box.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Posts: 381
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Don't worry, i feel like this Bag might be really rare as hell in that box.

    I swear, if i get the bag coupon i will sell it ASAP
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    18m is still pretty expensive though even without this event because during the previous gacha or eweca orb renewal? idk but many players were selling carasek bag and the price dropped to 15m and below
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    edited February 17, 2017
    Sheena wrote: »
    Ok so yesterday... I finally could buy a bloody Carasek's Bag for 18m and now i check the event and it seems that we can get a Carasek's Bag and for free... FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!........ WORST TIMING EVER!!!

    Gimme my time and effort back!!
    giphy.gif

    rip :( I've had something like that happen to me once or twice, boy, did I feel cheated by my luck :O
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,060
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Knowing some people the price of that bag will go up because if they sell the bag they'll be pretty greedy about it and want a lot for it. :/ Can't fully blame them for it though.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    I felt this way when I had to buy the Lisbeth set for SAO Lisbeth 2nd title then the next week they released the event where you fight white dragon with Kirito and get tradeable title coupons for free
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Posts: 62
    Member
    Try buying 2x Fierce Accessory for 110m each, during that Special Equip box, only for it to drop to 30m, 6 days after, because they came out with a new "Halloween Gach" with new and improved versions.
  • AutographAutograph
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Posts: 26
    Member
    I bought one of my first ever fashion items, the sweet ribbon starlet wig thing, and the next day it comes out in gacha.. I know how you feel
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,625
    Member
    I am spamming OX event all weekend. Thank the lord I'm American too, I got Monday off for Presidents Day.
    I doubt I'll get it, but I hope I do.
    Autograph wrote: »
    I bought one of my first ever fashion items, the sweet ribbon starlet wig thing, and the next day it comes out in gacha.. I know how you feel

    Well, at least you didn't spend real money.
    Though I guess the price went down afterwards too.
    Hmm :/
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    Posts: 764
    Member
    edited February 17, 2017
    Nichee wrote: »
    Try buying 2x Fierce Accessory for 110m each, during that Special Equip box, only for it to drop to 30m, 6 days after, because they came out with a new "Halloween Gach" with new and improved versions.
    Dont feel bad. Someone in mari bought it for 200m each

  • CreekCreek
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    Posts: 31
    Member
    ShouK wrote: »
    18m is still pretty expensive though even without this event because during the previous gacha or eweca orb renewal? idk but many players were selling carasek bag and the price dropped to 15m and below

    They dropped down to 13M back when the Eweca renewal came about, but since people stopped spamming the gacha as frequently as they did, the price has gone back up. 18M is still a tad high though.

    And I know someone on Alexina who bought a fierce acc for 200M the day before Halloween gacha. They legit quit after that.
    Sherri
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Posts: 98
    Member
    edited February 17, 2017
    coming from Alexina I highly doubt the price will drop wicked low, people are trying to buy low but no one is selling
    Once I'm done babysitting I'm defs spamming the quiz event to get boxes though, need me a carasek bag and getting one for free would make my life
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,625
    Member
    Creek wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    18m is still pretty expensive though even without this event because during the previous gacha or eweca orb renewal? idk but many players were selling carasek bag and the price dropped to 15m and below

    They dropped down to 13M back when the Eweca renewal came about, but since people stopped spamming the gacha as frequently as they did, the price has gone back up. 18M is still a tad high though.

    And I know someone on Alexina who bought a fierce acc for 200M the day before Halloween gacha. They legit quit after that.

    I shouldn't be laughing at this but this is hilarious. xD
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Posts: 381
    Member
    edited February 18, 2017
    Thanks for the feels people, you = Awesome~

    :3
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,730
    Posts: 691
    Member
    i tried to buy a carasek bag once for 20mill

    a guildy who im pretty sure quit gave it to me for free and wouldnt take any form of payment x.x i really tried to
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,150
    Posts: 182
    Member
    edited February 18, 2017
    The chance to get the bag is extremly low :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,505
    Posts: 7,938
    Member
    -pat pat- Nexon always does this to everyone. I can't tell you how many times I bought something for huge amounts of gold and then the rerelease it. I feel like they are watching me all the time just to troll me. lol.
    Sheena
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Posts: 78
    Member
    how about a feels good moment?
    I bought r1 commerce outfit for 6m and figured I'd reforge it myself. Used 3 and it's commerce speed 20 now.
    My strange enchant worked first try, and is near max roll, my solo worked first try too.

    I suppose it's karma for using over 100 red ups on a weapon
    or using 52 reforges on my shoes to get r2
    or using 7 credines to get one line extra.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,505
    Posts: 7,938
    Member
    I hate reforges. Kms.