Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Regarding (mainly) American-based questions in XO

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I really wish they kept the questions to Mabinogi lore. :(
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Gaea wrote: »

Same. :T
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I still don't see how the OX quiz is mainly American. xD
    I mean, Nexon NA.
    Xiokun
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790

yes. -
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    More MLP questions plz.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 21, 2017
    Are you trying to make the young ones dumber??? Are these suppose to be incorrect on purpose? What is going on? Some of the questions are incomplete too.

The capital of Mexico is not Tijuana. I'm gonna smack someone.

Can we compile some of these stupid questions made by the staff. I don't think this is funny. I'm sorry. No. I've played with some of the younger players and some of them are extremely naive. You're going to mess some of these kids up. :|

giphy.gif

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I'm...sure that won't happen. Google exists for a reason...

But I do agree that this event needs a lot of questions fixed. A lot of incomplete questions and answers that are true but the game thinks is false.
    Darkpixie99Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 21, 2017
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    I'm...sure that won't happen. Google exists for a reason...

But I do agree that this event needs a lot of questions fixed. A lot of incomplete questions and answers that are true but the game thinks is false.

That's not how it works. There is an index of questions that are randomly selected that include the correct answers for each question, regardless if it's true or false. It's up to the player to go to the correct answer. It's the staff's fault for making the answers incorrect.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Can we compile some of these stupid questions made by the staff. I don't think this is funny. I'm sorry. No. I've played with some of the younger players and some of them are extremely naive. You're going to mess some of these kids up. :|

I believe there were threads in B&G where you could post incorrect/incomplete OX questions in old forums, so it might be time to request for one of those to be made?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Michigan IS boarded by 4 states;
    Buffalos wrote: »

I believe there were threads in B&G where you could post incorrect/incomplete OX questions in old forums, so it might be time to request for one of those to be made?

I would say so. Sorry to get uppity about this but the younger generation is messed up enough.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795

I would say so. Sorry to get uppity about this but the younger generation is messed up enough.

They are, but I highly doubt this mess up in a quiz show event is going to mess them up anymore than they already are.
  • SherriSherri

Agreed. I'm disappointed in them. I might even be part of them. QQ (Born in 1998)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    "nintendo64 game starfox had rainbow road"

That is not true.
    Let me repeat that is not true.

SOme of these questions in this event :c
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »

Agreed. I'm disappointed in them. I might even be part of them. QQ (Born in 1998)

Yeah, anyone born in the 90's is irritating. -pat pat-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I believe someone already pointed this out lol.
  • SherriSherri
    Since this now seems to be the thread to rant about stupid questions in the OX quiz event..
    Apparently this question is false?
    UVKJik6.png
    Um okay..
    L1qFOU7.jpg
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited February 22, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    Since this now seems to be the thread to rant about stupid questions in the OX quiz event..
    Apparently this question is false?
    UVKJik6.png
    Um okay..
    L1qFOU7.jpg

I'm sure I saw one that also said Red, Blue and Green are the primary colors. What's with these questions though?
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Red, blue and green are the primary colors of LIGHT. Red, blue and yellow are the primary colors of PIGMENT.
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    edited February 23, 2017
    Even the mabi specific questions don't seem entirely correct. Apparently, elves cannot wield two handed weapons.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Two-Handed_Weapons_Elves_Can_Equip
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Orkane wrote: »
    Even the mabi specific questions don't seem entirely correct. Apparently, elves cannot wield two handed weapons.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Two-Handed_Weapons_Elves_Can_Equip

They can't? I bet they meant Two-handed swords.
    Helsa