Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

XO Event Loot So Far

Comments

• IrisMabiIrisMabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    The trees are just there to look pretty and boy are they good at it
    Yombo
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    The decorations and glow don't take away how dead the tree looks to me, but at least it has glowing ballz.
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Couple days into the event and still no bag yet. Still gonna keep at it.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The trees look similar to Luminary Trees from Vindictus. It might be a reference, but it is not like Luminary or Trees are made up Mabi Jargon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 19, 2017
    Fairyvoice wrote: »
    Here's a size comparison of the two trees, in case anyone was wondering about them.

300wefn.png

I kind of want some of those trees for my fairy garden, but the problem is that those are clearly seasonal. I don't use gimmicky or seasonal items on my homestead. But they are really pretty. Hmmmmmm...

Also which box should I be blowing my coupons on? They both seem kind of similar.
  • ZahrZahr
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I have played the o-x event since it started and even with all the tickets I have won I have not been lucky enough to win one of the Carasek bag : / just a lot of pots, police officer outfit (f), police officer boots and hat . Wondering how many tickets do I need to exchange for the bag and why always the people who win the bags so far are the same, coincidence ??????????????
    I hope I have one before the event ends..............
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I've only opened the special box so far since the prize list for it is smaller and hopefully that means my chances of the bag are higher. I've opened one bag so far and played maybe on average 4-6 games of o-x a day up till this point. Not necessarily counting how many I get to the end to.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So did anyone actually got the bag yet? I gave up after like 30 boxes, I never have any luck in things like this anyways.
    Zahr wrote: »
    I have played the o-x event since it started and even with all the tickets I have won I have not been lucky enough to win one of the Carasek bag : / just a lot of pots, police officer outfit (f), police officer boots and hat . Wondering how many tickets do I need to exchange for the bag and why always the people who win the bags so far are the same, coincidence ??????????????
    Well, they are people who are lucky and lucky people are...lucky. Even with gacha, I noticed it's always the same people who got the rare stuff.
    pennybrenda
  • XiokunXiokun
    ShouK wrote: »
    So did anyone actually got the bag yet? I gave up after like 30 boxes, I never have any luck in things like this anyways.
    Zahr wrote: »
    Well, they are people who are lucky and lucky people are...lucky. Even with gacha, I noticed it's always the same people who got the rare stuff.

Well with Gacha, I hear the more money you have the more lucky you are. ;D!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    No more OP keeping track... I'm done...so done with these horrid drop rates.
    pennybrenda
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I still didn't hear anyone getting that bag in that event. Well at least where i'm in. Does someone know if any of your friends, guildies or acquittances got it?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited February 20, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I still didn't hear anyone getting that bag in that event. Well at least where i'm in. Does someone know if any of your friends, guildies or acquittances got it?

I keep seeing fellow Active Guild members standing around, but no "OMG I got the Carasek asadfh" chats. So, someone either got one and sold it, or no one got one yet. Remember KR has more servers and channels and population than us, so low drop rates are better for KR than NA.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    No more OP keeping track... I'm done...so done with these horrid drop rates.

My friend and I have been getting up to 300 tickets a day and blowing them all on the special boxes and we have yet to get anything good.
    It's all gems. Nothing but gems! I'm sick of gems!
  • XiokunXiokun

Very few people got the bag. And if they did, they sold it immediately, like Pixie said. Maybe this is what they want to happen. For us to use the entire event duration to try and get this dang thing.

I have 11 bags in my inventory and I only have room for one more; the Carasek Bag. Can I be happy without wanting to burn my eyeballs at every cheap leather and pumpkin seed I see?! T_T I wish it was a guaranteed "save up 200 coupons for this prize" deal instead of those sparkly Charlie Brown Christmas trees. It doesn't fit in with too many homestead themes. :S
    SherriDarkpixie99
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited February 20, 2017

a fellow guildie of mine reportedly got it on his first special box (alexina server)
  • XxazurekitexXxazurekitex
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    I've gotten all the caravan Joe stuff but not a single carasek bag coupon.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Xiokun wrote: »

Very few people got the bag. And if they did, they sold it immediately, like Pixie said. Maybe this is what they want to happen. For us to use the entire event duration to try and get this dang thing.

I have 11 bags in my inventory and I only have room for one more; the Carasek Bag. Can I be happy without wanting to burn my eyeballs at every cheap leather and pumpkin seed I see?! T_T I wish it was a guaranteed "save up 200 coupons for this prize" deal instead of those sparkly Charlie Brown Christmas trees. It doesn't fit in with too many homestead themes. :S

If you don't want the seeds, I'll take them. [img]http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png"; title="Roll Eyes" (Sarcastic)[/img]

Also LOL Charlie Brown Christmas trees 10/10
    nevyn25 wrote: »

a fellow guildie of mine reportedly got it on his first special box (alexina server)

U0Z1hJF.jpg
    Darkpixie99GretaArgenIchigo015
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I've been trying for months on those Eweca Orbs for a Carasek Bag, now I'm trying just as hard on these boxes for a Carasek Bag. More or less, same thing different day. Friggen' thing is equivalent to the Holy Grail of bags...
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Argen wrote: »
    I've been trying for months on those Eweca Orbs for a Carasek Bag, now I'm trying just as hard on these boxes for a Carasek Bag. More or less, same thing different day. Friggen' thing is equivalent to the Holy Grail of bags...

I actually wouldn't mind paying money for a carasek bag right from the cash shop, I seriously need it even if bags can't be placed in it.
    Sherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Someone on reddit got the bag on his 5th special boxes.

I hate you lucky people :(
    pennybrenda