Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

should we start saving money/nx/gold?

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited February 20, 2017 in General Chat
so, anyone got any info on these? noticed 'em in my dressing room, but they're not in the gach
V1CLqfI.jpg

Comments

• SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    oh jesus i have enough outfits to sought after dont play me like this nexon
    SylviaWolfe
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Something about this 'star piece suit' already sounds like something really sparkly that won't be my type. Maybe like a magical themed outfit. I wouldn't got nuts yet. But that's just my two cents. It could be referring to some sort of pop star themed outfit that could look very well done! For all we know it could come from a future event? Who knows. ;)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Plot twist: This outfit is from the future event.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 20, 2017
    Ugh...I signed up for an ID (Gaeana like GaeaNA - which is a cicada apparently, that's some deep web stuff there lel jk) but even with google translate it's hard to navigate the site. I was trying to see if someone from over there could just tell us if they know. Because I am certainly curious.

But it doesn't look like I am able to post a thread. :(
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Xiokun wrote: »
    For all we know it could come from a future event? Who knows. ;)
    Greta wrote: »
    Plot twist: This outfit is from the future event.

that was my line of thought as well. still curious though... I know most people keep track of KR for content, so anyone seen these in KR?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    You'd probably be better off saving for the Tea Time set instead, I actually have no idea which items Nexon NA left out of Gachapons for us from the KR Gachapon releases. I can't really place any of the new outfits as a Star Piece type of name cause I need to go back and find the gachapon pages to prove it might be likely.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I can predict the future.. .. . it's 0.00005% in a gacha.
    /wOOSH
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited February 20, 2017
    Wow, I don't know who's running Mabinogi NA, but they've missed so much publicity and major profit for company tie ups.
    Mabinogi + Sudden Attack
    75adbaeb89544579a53a76e647d77a78.png
    f8449ee47c1f4a6c9e6341fc82f51ed8.png
    They got mother trucking Dreamworks to give the thumbs up for a event tie up.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited February 20, 2017
    You'd probably be better off saving for the Tea Time set instead, I actually have no idea which items Nexon NA left out of Gachapons for us from the KR Gachapon releases. I can't really place any of the new outfits as a Star Piece type of name cause I need to go back and find the gachapon pages to prove it might be likely.

*sigh* I give up, this is the only new "Star" related gachapon I can think of. There wasn't any new outfits shown, but that doesn't mean there won't be any if we get the wings.
    4b9a1e2a30444f7f80193a1e57927d6a.png
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Since there's only one additional, sounds like it's from either event or shopping bag.
    Darkpixie99SunbeamtheGreat
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Since there's only one additional, sounds like it's from either event or shopping bag.

not completely ruling this out myself yet. it might indeed be like previous events where a shopping bag could be purchased with some kind of special event currency
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    nevyn25 wrote: »

not completely ruling this out myself yet. it might indeed be like previous events where a shopping bag could be purchased with some kind of special event currency

If it is, it better be 100% obtainable through event participation and not $400.
    XiokunSherriCrimsọn
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855

If it is, it better be 100% obtainable through event participation and not $400.

be realistic, it will be another gatcha bingo.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    watercat0 wrote: »

Oh lord
    anything but that
    Pl0x
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Sherri wrote: »
    watercat0 wrote: »

Oh lord
    anything but that
    Pl0x

knowing nexon it'll probably be just that though. anything for the moneyz right?
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Are there any shoes or accessories or anything in the dressing room with that name too? If not I'm guessing (re: hoping) it'll be part of an event in game. I just have this feeling if it was gacha it'd be more than just the outfit, possibly.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    checked the dressing room, and there were no side stuffs like shoes or gloves or stuff like that. which kinda only made me even more curious xD
    badnewsbarrett
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I am saving my NX, gold, & my real life money alright... Some of the Mabi events aren't worth it to me :/

Hoping for more developing events like Double Rainbow, Training Potions, & AP Pots dailies something like that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    checked the dressing room, and there were no side stuffs like shoes or gloves or stuff like that. which kinda only made me even more curious xD

It could be that those items are not listed yet.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I am saving my NX, gold, & my real life money alright... Some of the Mabi events aren't worth it to me :/

Hoping for more developing events like Double Rainbow, Training Potions, & AP Pots dailies something like that.

YAS! I need AP! I need aboooout,

just a small loan of 2000 ap.
    Sherri