Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I really hate durability loss :c 2 failed repairs

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
in a row on my druid staff

lucky i had the repair protection pot on it for the 1st fail (unlucky it got taken away on my 1st repair) and then i rebless it and try again and it failed again

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I know that feeling. /pat pat
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    i also cant hammer it back to where it was because durability is over 20 x.x
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited February 20, 2017
    I think but don't quote me on this, KR had an update a few days ago where they introduced 100% repair rates permanently.

There was also something about a "Restoration Altar" which is a portable altar that repairs most weapons (if not all). You can use it in dungeons if your weapons break or if the weapon durability is low. Party members are also allowed to use it. Not sure if it's a NX item though.
    Crimsọn
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    AstralBlue wrote: »
    I think but don't quote me on this, KR had an update a few days ago where they introduced 100% repair rates permanently.

There was also something about a "Restoration Altar" which is a portable altar that repairs most weapons (if not all). You can use it in dungeons if your weapons break or if the weapon durability is low. Party members are also allowed to use it. Not sure if it's a NX item though.

id buy it !!! @Sabina plz
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited February 20, 2017

About dang time they thought of that idea. Shoulda been implemented 8 years ago. :U (Also I broke your rules. I quoted you on this. >w>)

• AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Xiokun wrote: »

About dang time they thought of that idea. Shoulda been implemented 8 years ago. :U (Also I broke your rules. I quoted you on this. >w>)

Well then...shame on you.
    Xiokun
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    You either keep original success rate or pay doubled fee to have 100%. Certain NPCs like Ferghus don't provide 100% though ( guessing only npcs who have lower repair success rate don't provide 100% )

This means... 100k per point on ACC and 300k for those who enchanted something like Haunted. Imagine insane es'd CRKs
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Ellisya wrote: »
    You either keep original success rate or pay doubled fee to have 100%. Certain NPCs like Ferghus don't provide 100% though ( guessing only npcs who have lower repair success rate don't provide 100% )

This means... 100k per point on ACC and 300k for those who enchanted something like Haunted. Imagine insane es'd CRKs

still worth it

not hard to make gold
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

still worth it

not hard to make gold

I wish I could say the same thing. ;~;

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    It might be worth it if you're trying to repair something pricelessly irreplaceable, like Yui.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited February 20, 2017

still worth it

not hard to make gold

Yes it's still worth but little harah for those who don't or can't make gold without doing much gacha or pro-merchanting. Plus, conflict hard will get nerfed as in gold (less than 8k?) Later.

Just saying that don't just standardize everyone like you. In addition, even myself is kinda having trouble on making gold :/
  • SplatulatedSplatulated

still worth it

not hard to make gold

Yes it's still worth but little harah for those who don't or can't make gold without doing much gacha or pro-merchanting. Plus, conflict hard will get nerfed as in gold (less than 8k?) Later.

Just saying that don't just standardize everyone like you. In addition, even myself is kinda having trouble on making gold :/

dont run conflict run shadow wiz and tail defence battle

sell event items

npc junk

pick up every gold coin a mob drops

run dungeons

make friends that gach often they might send you a spare "junk" if you're lucky

buy dye wells and synth dyes every day

holywater farm

do an occasional commerce run or grind it hard core
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited February 20, 2017
    26/31 total durra remains after going from upgrade 2 to gem upgrade
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited February 20, 2017
    Too bad.
    Expense > income thesedays

And sounds like these methods only work when you are new player or intermediate player. Money making with holy water? oh Please. D:

And not that many people have much time to grind something without going work or any business schedule.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Too bad.

And sounds like these methods only work when you are new player or intermediate player. Money making with holy water? oh Please. D:

And not that many people have much time to grind something without going work or any business schedule.

and thats where the cash shop comes in

use money grinded in real life to pay for things in fantasy life assuming you can spare $15-$20 a month

and holywater does add up

wont be making millions but every 3 stacks is almost 100k
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    edited February 20, 2017
    Too bad.

use money grinded in real life to pay for things in fantasy life assuming you can spare $15-$20 a month

About half of those suggested methods are based on that server's economy. A stack of holy water in Ruairi will cost more or less on Alexina, The same applies for those event items, gacha handouts, commerce profits, etc...

While I'm not trying to condemn you for giving possible solutions for those people, it's still something to be wary of.

A possible solution of my own is to invest time and effort into Squires. Just keep training them, max out their likeability levels and send them on very rewarding missions that give you many Baltane seals. Use those Baltane seals and keep buying those Baltane boxes. Eventually you'll get some good stuff that fetch a good amount, depending on what you get and what that particular server's economy is like.

You can also try to run White Dragon and Black Dragon raids. While drops like White and Black Dragon Eyeballs/Hearts or Dragon Scale Fragments are rare, you can still potentially make an amazing profit at the end of the day, if you put in the effort and keep trying.

But for those people that are complaining about 100% being too expensive, just use the standard repair rates that are already there. There's still going to be 95/98% repair rates. It's there for a reason.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Too bad.

About half of those suggested methods are based on that server's economy. A stack of holy water in Ruairi will cost more or less on Alexina, The same applies for those event items, gacha handouts, commerce profits, etc...

While I'm not trying to condemn you for giving possible solutions for those people, it's still something to be wary of.

A possible solution of my own is to invest time and effort into Squires. Just keep training them, max out their likeability levels and send them on very rewarding missions that give you many Baltane seals. Use those Baltane seals and keep buying those Baltane boxes. Eventually you'll get some good stuff that fetch a good amount, depending on what you get and what that particular server's economy is like.

You can also try to run White Dragon and Black Dragon raids. While drops like White and Black Dragon Eyeballs/Hearts or Dragon Scale Fragments are rare, you can still potentially make an amazing profit at the end of the day, if you put in the effort and keep trying.

But for those people that are complaining about 100% being too expensive, just use the standard repair rates that are already there. There's still going to be 95/98% repair rates. It's there for a reason.

im on alexina holywater is about 30k a stack (really dont buy above 35k per)

what you just said to me is basically stuff is worth more on other servers
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I agree, losing durability can be quite costly. It's easily to lose durability, hard to get the in-game currency to get the necessary repairs :/
    Katthulu09
  • Katthulu09Katthulu09
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I agree, losing durability can be quite costly. It's easily to lose durability, hard to get the in-game currency to get the necessary repairs :/

Not if you save your money, use those durability repair hammers, or buy new items :p

SylviaWolfe
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I can now laugh at all the fools who said the game would never get a 100% repair system.