Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

♥Vendetta is Recruiting Members/Allies♥

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited March 31, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
019bbbd2484541f29a1135dee4af0aba.png

Vendetta is a Social Guild created on March 31st, 2015. We are a family made up of friends from many different places and time zones. We love each other dearly, and wish for everyone who comes into the Guild to have the time of their Mabinogi lives. We are a tight group of players, but we also are a group of laughter. We enjoy various antics in which we commit with each other, and we seek to bring others the same type of levity and joy. Here is some information regarding Vendetta!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

In Vendetta, you have a select few who are your primary leaders. Though we are just normal members, we have the responsibility to keep peace within the Guild. If there is an issue, we will help you handle it. You are not in anything alone! We will do our best to keep the peace in Vendetta, and make sure that everyone is comfortable in what we do! Here are your admins: Scavern (Leader), Ataraxiz (Officer), Zurcishere (Admin), Ragiev (Admin), Solvia (Admin), Apairofpants (Admin), Exogenesis (Admin).

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Rules & Regulations:

In Vendetta, we have a few Rules and Regulations to keep the peace in both Mabinogi and outside of Mabinogi. Please be sure to follow these rules! It is important to us that everyone is comfortable, and these rules help us do so!

1. Civility. Our guild is like a family. Treat others with respect and help them out if they ask. If there is an issue, address it with an Admin. Do not let it escalate. Step back to breathe if you need to.
2. Please do not spam.
3: In group dungeons/events do not rush ahead unless instructed. We want to run together, not solo.
4: No begging, extortion, blackmail.
5: No bullying, harassing, hazing of any kind. Basically don't be trolls.
6: No cheating or breaking of Mabi game rules.
7: Be respectful when people are talking, do not blatantly talk over them. When someone has the floor, listen to them.
8: Please do not share guild information or anything said in terms of guild-related material.
9: There are exceptions to people who allowed to attend meetings. If you would like to bring someone into the Guild meetings or chats, verify with an admin first.

Guild Meeting rules a bit different. These rules apply along with the above while in meetings. They are as follows:

1. Do not speak over the speaker. You will be asked to speak when they are done.
2. Sit when someone has the floor, stand when you have the floor.
3. Guild meetings are for members and allies only. If you want to allow someone else in a meeting, speak with an admin first.
4. Meeting information is prohibited to the outside populous. Please speak with an admin before distributing information.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Guild Meetings:

Guild Meetings are important to keep Guilds over ground. In order to maintain success, we have these meetings every other Saturday. In these meetings, we go over GP Updates, Event Information, and we also go over Issues and Suggestions for the Guild. These meetings are important, and they take place in either Guild Hall or Scavern’s Homestead. The times for these meetings are 9PM EST, 8PM CST, and 6PM PST. If you cannot attend these meetings let an admin know. A summary will be posted on the Vendetta Website for you. Please review the information when you have time.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Environment:

Members range from a variety of levels, and we prefer it that way. Lower leveled members are treated with just as much kindness and respect as the highest leveled member. You need help with something? We are there for you! The Guild does everything in it's power, from creating a master party, to gathering those stubborn items. Need help? Just ask!

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

Guild Events and Benefits:

To keep our Guild nice and tidy, we have a forum that you can get access to when you join Vendetta. In a side note to this, you will also be given a link to a survey that allows us to manage the Guild based off of what its members would like to see. Just ask an Admin or Member, and you can easily gain this information. We also have a Guild Discord Server, that has many text channels and voice channels, including a mabinogi market text channel and a meme channel! This server alone has over 50 members! We also have a Skype Group, in which currently has 30 members! We also have Guild Events that we orchestrate, including Elite Shadow Mission runs, and Unrestricted Dungeon runs! These are discussed during meetings. We also offer a hyperactive environment and friendly locals!

If you have any interest in this Guild, or any questions or concerns, please contact your Guild admins. We hang out on various channels on the Mari Server if you would like to come introduce yourself. Our Guild stone is also behind Tail West Moongate if you would like to take a look at our Guild.

Furthermore, you can also contact Scavern or I via forum messenger should you like to join or if you have concerns. If you would like to see what some of the members and our friends say about our guild or want an update, read the comments below.

Thank you! ~

♥Vendetta♥
RokaNakoichanSola232Rowland6Shinoryoshu
  1. Are you interested in joining this Guild?13 votes
    1. Yes ♥
       54% (7 votes)
    2. No ♥
       23% (3 votes)
    3. Maybe ♥
       23% (3 votes)
    4. I'm in a Guild already ♥
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• RokaRoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    JOIN VEDETTA LADIES AND GENTS! SABINA SAID SO!

94ad03a5f76b41bc9ed0b9c3c298a321.png

ScavernAtaraxizNakoichan
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We love you Roka xD
    Roka
  • TubularTubular
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    edited February 18, 2017
    good guild go౦ԁ guild thats a ✔ good✔ guild right ✔ there ✔ right there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ✔ i say so ✔ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ✔ ✔✔ ✔ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
    ScavernRokaAtaraxizCukieluvNakoichan
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    This is a beautiful guild with beautiful people, if you want an active guild and a great community join Vendetta!

(Ps. Hi I love everyone! ♥ ~)
    ScavernRokaAtaraxizSola232
  • TinysatanchanTinysatanchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    edited February 18, 2017
    We`re a little rowdy but also a very friendly and accepting bunch. If you`d like to meet us before joining and get to know some of the members, we are almost always at banquet. ^-^
    RokaAtaraxizSola232
  • ZearaZeara
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited March 23, 2017
    RokaAtaraxizRowland6
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited February 18, 2017
    If you're interested in being a part of something growing and curious, then you're more then welcome to partake. Our guild is extensive in activity and being hyperactive. We're wild, crazy and often seen as weird, but I'd never trade these wonderful people I've had the pleasure of getting to know. I can truly consider them family, as crazy as that sounds, we've become close.

Not everyone is perfect and I know there are a LOT of rumors about my guild and myself, but I am rebuilding what was damaged and so far we've done an amazing job of becoming a better guild suited for the happiness of our members! Since our revival we've quadrupled with reliable allies and new members, a growing base for RPers to flourish and communicate story ideas. We do all kinds of cool stuff and we love meeting new people! So feel free to message one of us, or come hang out.

Never judge a book by it's cover or by the words of others. You never know what mysteries or truth you will discover. c:

[ Scav ] ♥ Thank you. ♥
    AtaraxizRowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited February 19, 2017
    There is so much support from your fellow members of Vendetta! In the past two days alone, we have gained approximately 8 members, all of which joined according to their own desires. We would love to see you in the near future! We often enjoy antics and levity, two prime things that we love to partake in. With our Guild comes kindness, friendship, and endless affection! We enjoy a good laugh, and have plenty of ways to spread the joy! Despite our size, we are heavily close knit, but are also open minded to our members. If you want to know more about the friendships, ask a Guild Member! If you would like to see our true form, come hang out with us. If you are interested in joining, please note me or Scavern! Thank you ~ Ata♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited February 20, 2017
    ouo *Bumps* ♥♥♥♥♥ Good Morning/After-noon/Evening, folks! I'm here to announce that today we will be hosting a Shadow Mission Spam day! If you would like to participate, we'll be on Ch4. Should you like to join, please note or friends list Ataraixz! This event is reocurring, we'll be sure to update you! This i a great oppertunity to come hang out with the Guild Members, so don't miss out!! - Ata♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    *Nudges* ♥ Sweet dreams to all! Hope to see you in Vendetta soon c;
    Rowland6
  • VandibuitsVandibuits
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Before Vendetta, I was just a poor and weak child. But since i joined vendetta I am a strong and wise man.

In all seriousness. I've been with vendetta for some months, while not all these months were active on my part. They still were genuinely happy to interact with me outside/inside the game. all the Moderators, The guild founder and co-runner are wonderful people. There hasn't been many problems, however when some come up they are discussed with the whole guild and not hidden from anyone.

Vendetta is a very accepting and helpful guild, with generally someone on at most times of the day and night. If something is needed, Either help with a mission, Help gathering items, to even keeping an eye out in belvast/dunbarton for items people are looking for.

While we have our rowdy/joking about times, everyone is mindful and respectful if something comes up that requires someones attention. The discord/Skype chat always seems abuzz with conversation of all sorts and has a welcoming feeling, even if you weren't an original contributor to the conversation.

Vendetta is also a very member oriented guild, As mentioned above, there are many polls that are created that ask about changes in the guild, to events, and multiple other things, including things on our forum where we post information and even recaps on things that happened in meetings in case you were unable to make one, but still want to be kept in the loop. of course, that isn't everything the forums are for, even there we have different discussion boards for whatever you'd like.

In short, If you'd like to become a part of vendetta, Or even an ally of vendetta, Feel free to message Either of our wonderful leaders, (Scavern/Ataraxiz) and i'm sure they'll respond to you warmly.

On the same note, If you do message either of them, I hope you'll stick around once you find out what we're all about.

Have fun Mabi-ing.

Vandibuits.
    ScavernZearaTreepSunbeamtheGreatRokaNakoichanSola232Rowland6
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited February 26, 2017

Thank you Vandi for that wonderful message! Thanks to all of those in Vendetta for commenting with their support! It means the world to us to see how you're feeling!

In responce to such message, everything they have said is true. We offer forums for things like suggestion,s help, reminders, event information, meeting summarie, and much much more! (We even have a little history section where you learn about how the Guild was created and how it got to where it is today!) Our Skype and Discord servers/groups are always "abuzz", as Vandi put it, with chatter amongst members. Everyone is welcome to put in their two-cents! We ask that you display how you feel about the Guild so we can improve our performance as a whole!

In addition to this, I would like to inform you that a new admin is being added to Vendetta! Information will be filled in shortly, as we have to set them up for the job. We will inform you as soon as possible! If you have read all information, we kindly thank you. If you are interested in joining let us know pronto so we can get you in!

Thank you ~ Ata♥

unknown.png

We look so sweet in our Rainbowed Guild Robes!!!!

purple.PNG

Goofballs...
    ScavernSunbeamtheGreatRokaNakoichanSola232
  • ScavernScavern
    xD Omg.. Those pics. ♥
    AtaraxizSola232
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited February 21, 2017
    Vendetta is proud to announce that they've gained 15 members since 2/18/17 until 2/21/17! Amazing! Brovo! We hope to continue meeting more glorious people along the way as we continue our journey!

As always, note or PM Ataraxiz/Scavern for details on how to join! Chuu~♥

Ata♥
    ScavernRoka
  • xExogenesisxExogenesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    >.> eh vendettas cool i guess idk >.> most of the members are lunatics tho especially scav and ata those two are crazy lel but nah.

legit tho vendetta is a nice guild full of good people who are welcoming to everyone even super lame people like myself <3 they have given me many new friends and both of them are very good people scav is one of the hardest working people ive ever met and its amazing the things she does for this guild. ata is also a good person very kind and fun to talk to she also works super super hard to make everyone happy o: so if theres anyone who might be shy dont be afraid to give vendetta a shot we are all good people <3 even if some of us are a tad bit insane BUT dont join if you dont like turtles we have a strict turtle liking policy <3
    RokaScavernAtaraxizCukieluvNakoichan
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    *Bumps* It's always a good morning when you come back to comments and support from your fellow Guild mates! I'm glad to see so many people are having a good time in Vendetta! I would love to meet some new recruits today, so I'll keep my eyes out for some potential members! See you around! ~ Ata♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hello, Mabinogi players ♥ Glad to see you today! Vendetta is doing well, yes yes. Again, we're growing a happy family here, so if you would like to join, message Scavern or Ataraxiz. Thank you, thank you! ~ Ata♥
  • GlistyGlisty
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Vendetta is coolio, fabulous and yeeee. Fun asf. My rating is 9/10 I think there needs to be less turtles *cough* scav. But anyway join o3o
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    </3 All the luv from muh waifu. Sobsob. World domination of turtles! :3 Jk. Just enough turtles for us. ♥
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited February 23, 2017
    MA Spam
    67825a9f03414a2eaa314f664a3dd05f.png
    Group picture
    9c509b5ec1a34080b79ec57d46bb7714.png
    Mafia
    cu2.PNG
    Sola232
This discussion has been closed.