Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Regarding the Sticky Taffy

xninjabluexxninjabluex
Mabinogi Rep: 640
edited February 21, 2017 in General Chat
01dmmiO.png
These sugary rolls of heaven can be catered together to give staggering stat results. I'm currently debating on saving mine for a boss fight with the Queen in Rabbie Phantasm. I'm curious what all of your initial thoughts on these treats are and where they would beneficially served best?
- During a White/Black Dragon Raid?
- During a Rabbie Phantasm Dungeon Run?
- During a PVP Tourney? A veteran Giant Player whose maxed out skills, equips a decent Vales Shield and turns on Wind Guard could prove tedious?
- What about 7 people constantly jumping into deadly, helping the 8th person train healing/party healing? The large HP pool is definitely an advantage
baVWeXb.png

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Served in me kiosk to be turned into fashionogi cash.
    Kokoro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 21, 2017
    I will be saving all the treats from this event, might be worth it to use them for catering ingredients.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I'm saving them too just because something tells me they're gonna be useful soon, maybe in an upcoming event or something? Just for the fact on the announcement page they're bolded and I don't think they usually give things away like this for attendance events? Hmm...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 21, 2017
    I'm saving them too just because something tells me they're gonna be useful soon, maybe in an upcoming event or something? Just for the fact on the announcement page they're bolded and I don't think they usually give things away like this for attendance events? Hmm...

Yeah exactly. They are such a random food item to be given away, I also feel like they will be useful down the road. We are coming up on the Anniversary event next month after all. I suggest saving the items just in case.
    badnewsbarrett
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    "This ROCK is shiny. . . It must have some important role in our quest."
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    im keeping mine since im a total hoarder
    ((I kinda ate one though without thinking, oops...))
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I just hope the mochi has something to offer other than hp, stam, and protection...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Protection is everything.
    xninjabluex
  • StasyStasy
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I gave mine to my Mabinogi Sister who's a Culinary Artist. She did the exact thing, turned them into a Catering Dish.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Is it worth some gold?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I saved mine thinking to might use it later during a solo alby advanced hard mode run.
  • SuuSuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    I do believe you can use the the Monster Cookies from the Cookie Wand Event in Catering. The cookies give a large HP boost with high ranked Catering. If you are looking for HP, the White Chocolate ones in particular give +100 HP, +25 STR, and +25 WILL.

Save your cookies.
    Save your taffy.
    :)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    sticky mochi gives 50 in all stats in case someone was wondering. that's 500 in all stats (+10 if you ranked tasting) per cater