Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
in General Chat
C4N1SBQVcAAt6xc.jpg
C4N1SvrVUAAftpb.jpg
C4N1TY_VUAAxQFJ.jpg

Their gif doesn't really show much, unless I'm missing something besides the sky changing...

But what does it mean?

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I can feel it now! Finally! After being neglected for so long we giants are finally getting some love! * u*

But really I just put that twitter post into bing's translate (Because google translate won't load) and got some stuff that's even harder to understand.

"Millet having fun today, ladies and gentlemen, Erin life Xi'an?
    The weather was much colder again from today I'm ㅠ ㅠ
    Like today in the cold winter the cold Chi cold!
    Linked to the town's beautiful snow in Valles is won?"

Maybe they're trying to blame Vales for their cold weather IRL? >_>
    SylviaWolfeSunbeamtheGreatZarozian
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    It warms my heart to see them (possibly) do more with Iria!! Let's see some expansion on the Par Ruins Dungeon :3 I'm not even a giant and I want them to see some more love.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Guess what's changed.
    The lady giant un-folded her arms and looks more friendly.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    It warms my heart to see them (possibly) do more with Iria!! Let's see some expansion on the Par Ruins Dungeon :3 I'm not even a giant and I want them to see some more love.

Yeah! We need more love! We giants have so much to give in return. We might look scary but some of us are really big cuddly teddy bears.

*hugs* :)
    SylviaWolfe
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Make the giants freeze. All of them. :D
    Unisloots
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I am not sure what is going to happen with them, but why do I want to see more?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm clueless on this one.
  • PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    edited February 22, 2017
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Is that giant dual-wielding hammers? o.O

Edit: Oh, wiki says that's already possible
    -iDontPlayGiants-
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    edited February 22, 2017
    SHES USING A BOw ON THE BACK?!unknown.png

Also looks like it has a string lol or a big bow o3o, doesnt look like a building since they change its angle
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Xiokun wrote: »

Maybe they're trying to blame Vales for their cold weather IRL? >_>

I, too, blame Giants for cold weather IRL.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 22, 2017
    "The giant ... Spring is coming to the giant too !!"

I think Vales is going to start melting more and become closer to the Vales it used to be before Namhain's curse. Maybe this means new areas will be discovered again :D This means maybe elves will get something too because they're working on Iria again. Or it could just be a minor update where they add sky effects to the sky there. We shall see. I hope it still stays a snowy place though for the most part. Knowing our luck it probably is JUST the sky effects because that's all that looks different in that gif, but... it also would be nice if elves could be carried by and married to giants. it would be awesome if that hooded kid being held by that girl giant was really an elf

also this is how google translated that parahraph:

"Are you having a pleasant erin life today? The weather has been getting cold again since today. ㅠ Today cold winter is cold! Why do not you visit the beautiful snow-capped village of Valles?"

LOL well whatever it is it seems to actually be something ingame because the twitter says "Coming Soon"
    SenyuniSylviaWolfe
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I hope they make it so you can use Land Maker in the snowfields again :(
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    BIG YES to the elves being carried by giants, I'm glad giants are getting more attention though :Oc
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 22, 2017
    Or...OR...they are merely reminding players that Vales exists. HA!

Do you have a happy erin life today? The weather has been getting cold again since today. ㅠ Today cold winter is cold! Why do not you visit the beautiful snow-capped village of Valles?

Yep that sounds about right. Hopes and dreams crushed! =P
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 22, 2017
    EDIT: ok after going to Vales to the same spot I noticed that we already have the same sky effects.... also that thing behind the girl isn't a bow, it's a weird type of chimney.... so I stared at the gif for a while and then finally realized the difference XD Female giants don't cross their arms normally while idle! So it seems they changed that... maybe a lot of female giant players were asking for that. I dunno. It says "Coming Soon" and I kinda don't think some crossed arms is worth posting a whole twitter post over. There has to be more to it. well hopefully? :D

2m2fFKa.jpg
    badnewsbarrettCrimsọnTreep
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Treep wrote: »

Also looks like it has a string lol or a big bow o3o, doesnt look like a building since they change its angle

That's a pipe chimney....:<
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Aww rip my bad D:
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm hoping they do something with both Vales and Filia. Both sides could stand to get some love. =T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Treep wrote: »

That's a pipe chimney....:<

LOL.

Look we all know that giants are neglected. You guys have very little customization features, weapons, clothes, EXT...it was like devcat thought giants would be a cool new addition to mabi. But then devcat was like naaaaaaaaaaaah.

-pat pat-
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 22, 2017
    @Gaea It looks like some of the outfits are being made for them now though. I got a Portia's Dress for Giants yesterday in one of my gacha pulls.

But yeah the options for Giants is saddening. =T