Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Points Event Extended?

DaktaroDaktaro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
in Help
Did the Mission Points event get extended or is it just the UI messing up?

Comments

• KrissmasKrissmas
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
    It wasn't extended, the event runs until next week!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited December 16, 2016
    Yeah, I noticed we got an extra week. An extra week that I'm just going to ignore as I've finished all the monthly quests it's possible for me to finish.

I've got over 7000 points on three characters, and 1200+ points on a dozen more bank space alts just from logging in on them and occasionally doing a quick daily. All I'm interested in are enough protection stones to step 6 a couple more weapons, and then I'm burning the rest on training seals.

So done with this. Last time, I just about burnt out on the game with the extra burden of daily rebirths.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    edited December 18, 2016
    I noticed this after the maintenance (but checked until now) that the Monthly remaining days were extended. Prior to the maintenance, it had the same remaining days as the Weekly tab. Now it's saying 10 days left.

I didn't see any announcement for this, and the news post still says it ends on the 20th. If it did get extended out, that would be great~ more time to get more points~
  • MarchionessMarchioness
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Mine says 9 days left on the monthly tab /shrugs.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    I made that post BEFORE 7am PST, so NOW it says 9 days left. :p
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    I actually wanted to ask about this question as well, I don't want to waste points.
  • StagedNoteStagedNote
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Just curious, do points carry over to the next mission point event? Or do you have to start from scratch if they decide to recycle these events? xD
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    StagedNote

Just curious, do points carry over to the next mission point event? Or do you have to start from scratch if they decide to recycle these events? xD
    They all go away. Cash out early just to be safe.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I asked about it in Help a little while ago and the response was it's not extended, the UI is just messing up like last time.
    Shaeli
    Shaeli said:

^ This. Highly recommend cashing points early since last time the interface shut down before the event was even meant to end.
    Aichann
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Daktaro
    Daktaro said:

Shaeli
    Shaeli said:

^ This. Highly recommend cashing points early since last time the interface shut down before the event was even meant to end.
    I highly advise anyone to always cash out from these sorts of events a day early from when it says it'll end. They have never been consistent on whether they end on the day it goes up to or the day after. Example being if they ended it on 20th because it says it's up to the 20th versus they ended it on the 21st because it runs up to the 20th.

Unless your schedule does not permit you enough time and an extra day makes all of the difference in what you get out of the event, I would not gamble with the last day timings.
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited December 19, 2016
    Since the last thread asking about it got deleted without actually answering the questions about it, I will make another one hoping someone would just say it's not extended and its some visual glitch or what not.

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 19, 2016
    The thread was not deleted, simply moved to Help section.

Here's the link to the old thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/165/mission-points-event-extended