Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Reskins Ahoy!

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
in General Chat
You can thank Nexon KR... or boo them for nothing new.

Linky Link
2239110.PNG
22392915.jpg

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 22, 2017
    These look super nice, but I get the feeling we're getting a Pet Box XD.

And for those booing for nothing new; KR is apparently plotting something new involving Giants. =D
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    They may be reskins...

But some of those are quality reskins.
    SylviaWolfeSherriMeyPeloiSenyuni
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Leinei wrote: »

Yes, that seems to be the case.

b769f818b68e41fc9fd4d2b2554b9b32.png
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 22, 2017
    @Nilrem Agreed. The armor on the bone dragon looks great, and the white-haired alto's hair style is more appealing to me than its original one, and the witch hat suits the Fallen Fairy so well. XD

However, when I look at that Pegasus, because of the mane, my mind goes to thinking someone turn Scathach into a horse.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Ooooooooooooh! Fallen fairy, phoenix, and the Alto on the right side are my faves. <3
  • LeineiLeinei

Yes, that seems to be the case.

b769f818b68e41fc9fd4d2b2554b9b32.png

Which I'm not even mad about. You can get some awesome pets for cheap like that.
  • LeineiLeinei
    The Random Pet Box is nothing new. We've had them in the past. It's called the Master's Secret Pet Box. We got a bunch of Dyes with some of them, which if they decided to bring back, I hope they made it so the dyes don't expire. -_-
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Phoenix, Sheepy, and Fallen Fairy look soooooooo good. I need.
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    The Random Pet Box is nothing new. We've had them in the past. It's called the Master's Secret Pet Box. We got a bunch of Dyes with some of them, which if they decided to bring back, I hope they made it so the dyes don't expire. -_-

All those dyes gave me nightmares....never again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Diamond phoenix...finally.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this was all talked about in the other thread last night. there's also a bundle you can buy that gives you a potion that puts a pets straight to level 200
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    this was all talked about in the other thread last night. there's also a bundle you can buy that gives you a potion that puts a pets straight to level 200

That's just wrong.
    Greta[Deleted User]
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    People do buy them, so it works. :I
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    For shame.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Gaea wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

That's just wrong.

I left that part out, because Nexon NA may decide to change the details of how that potion is obtained...because they're just Nexon.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535

I wish they had the blue one too. :C Or just make them dyeable already so I can make myself a baby blue one!!!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah the blue phoenix is pretty nice... it's the only one I like XD
    KingEphy
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited February 23, 2017
    AstralBlue wrote: »

All those dyes gave me nightmares....never again.

I love those dyes, but I'm glad they expire. Having 600 dyes per pet would kill the market for a very long time. But now getting rid of them is easier since there's the delete expired items button now. I still have a few of those pets saved for when I have a lot of things to dye.

As for the box itself, I love most of these reskins <3
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 23, 2017
    Yeah, but they weren't tradeable; the way people who didn't have the dyes were dyeing stuff was by trading their items to the person with the dyes (which unfortunately led to a bit of scamming). If the dyes just sit without expiring within the dye gachapon, it would be nice and THEN the timer could start once a dye was converted to a usable one or at least extend the time duration. Trying to spam-dye whatever you can in the... I think 7-day time period you had was rather annoying.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    Shoog wrote: »

I wish they had the blue one too. :C Or just make them dyeable already so I can make myself a baby blue one!!!

As one of my customer's said after I solved their problem within 1 minute...

Customer: You can't do that.
    Me: Why?
    Customer: Because that's too logical.

lol.
    Darkpixie99Blissfulkill