Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

R>Rosevane

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
edited February 19, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

About Us!
We are a friendly guild born January 30th of 2016. We welcome all members no matter their level or experience with the game. It could be day one or day one millionth (that's probably coming up for me soon...) Ahem... but the point is we are here to help each other and have fun so please ask if you get stuck with anything. We would be more than happy to offer some guidance and join you on a quest or two when we have time for it.

The most important thing is building long lasting friendships with each other. I will be celebrating my 9th year on Mabinogi soon and I am happy to say I've knew some of my guild members for over half the time I have been here. My Guildies have helped me through the tough things and the fun relaxing ones. Without them I wouldn't enjoy Mabi so much.

Weekly Guild Events
Note: These are open for all members to participate in, however not required. I hope everyone can come though if time permits. People who are blacklisted/banned from the guild are not allowed to participate in any of these events including alt characters that share their account for obvious reasons.

Wednesday of every week we will gather together (when time permits) to run Wyvern Hunting in Calida/Raspa Regions and possibly run Rafting in La Terra/Cor regions. Everyone is welcome to join even those outside the guild. Don't forget to accept the daily quests for adventure seal(s).

Thursday of every week will be Enrollment Day where we meetup with potential members to go over the rules /general information, and most important of all get everyone signed up to the guild forum and discord channels. All members are able to participate in Enrollment Day. Everyone will meetup at Tir Town Square at roughly 8 pm CST for a meet and greet to exchange introductions and chat for a brief time. All are welcome to come meet the members of Rosevane (with the exception of blacklisted/banned people of course.)

After this we will take a short walk to the guild stone and (using pets) transport potential members to the guild hall.
The remainder of the enrollment process will include introduction of the guild administrators, review of the rules/general information, Q/A session with potential members and guild staff, and then finally we will finish up by accepting the applicants into the guild and assisting with their sign up on the forums and discord channels.

Fridays we will host a guild wide Fungeon Day where we run a selected dungeon together for fun (and possibly to help with item drops ie spell pages if people need them). If more than 4 people sign up we can split into several squads. Dungeon for the week will be decided upon during our weekly guild meeting as described below.

We have guild meeting every Saturday after the banquet. Ch 3 guild hall (inside Tara Royal Castle or accessed via guild stone in Tir). The duration is usually an hour from 10:00 pm central to around 11:00 pm central (sometimes longer or shorter depending on content). We welcome all members to join us and give their thoughts and ideas for upcoming events. If you have something you would like to discuss during the meeting please speak with Loreyna to be added to the meeting agenda.

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited January 29, 2017
    We do have some rules that are expected to be followed by all members of the guild (and our affiliation partner guilds) as follows:

1. Respect ALL fellow players. This guild was founded on Respect and Kindness. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

2. No Bullying / Harassing / Hazing of any kind. Even "joke" bullying or harassment can be mistaken for the real thing. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior here. We are here to enjoy the company of one another, not to add internet stress to the pile that each one of us carries from real life. If you have had this happen via another guild player, walk away and report it to a guild leader in detail.

3. No Begging / Leaching / Extortion / Black-Mail. We're here to help each other, not do all the work for someone else on demand. Demanding of free items or items without helping or paying your fair share for them is prohibited. If someone does this to you, black list that person and report them to a guild leader or senior staff member.

4. No Cheating or Breaking of Mabinogi Game Rules. Those rules are there for a reason. Respect and follow them.

5. Limit swearing/cussing. Keep it PG-13, folks. Comments that are offensive/sexual in nature do not belong in the public chats/discord server. You will be warned once for this and removed if the comments continue.

6. In Group Dungeon Runs/Events, do NOT rush ahead of the group! Stay together and work as a team! This is simple and basic courtesy to all your fellow players. Running ahead and triggering rooms before others can join, and or trying to spam slaughter as many dungeon monsters as you can reach is both rude and considered cheating in a group run. Just don't do it. Stick together with the group so that everyone enjoys themselves. Failure to comply to a request from others to Slow Down can result in disciplinary actions.

7. Guild Matters stay with the guild. This means sensitive information shared in discord channels, guild chat, and guild meetings/events should not be shared publicly or in private without permission from the guild administrators and/or any persons involved.

8. Guild Meetings are for members only and ally guild members. If you want to bring someone outside the guild to a meeting you must first get permission from the guild admins prior to the start of the meeting.

9. At Guild Meeting: When a Speaker holds the floor, Speaker stands, and everyone else sits. Once all the main topics are discussed the floor will be open for anyone to speak (taking turns of course).

10. At Guild Meeting: Do not speak or play silly antics while a Speaker holds the floor. This is not only rude but disrupts the flow of the meeting and makes things take longer to discuss.

11. Do not add non-members to forums or discord group without permission.

12. The last rule pertains to the termination of guild membership, which I would like everyone to read once they are signed up for the forums.

If you have questions please ask me or one of the guild admins for clarification.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 19, 2017
    If you read all that and are still interested in joining I'd like to introduce you to our Guild Admins. These people have worked very hard to build this guild up and make it the awesome and wonderful place it is. Without their help I would be very lost and confused trying to figure out everything.

Samuelalex - Yep thats me. I am the guild leader, however I don't feel like it is a sole ownership to this guild. We are like one big family and this guild belongs to all of us. Everyone is important and treasured members of our group. Everyone has a voice in the things that go on and we hope this is a fun experience for all of us. My job is to oversee and assist with the day to day operations of the guild.

Loreyna - Guild Vice Captain and Morale Officer - What is that exactly? Morale Officer helps boosts the spirits of those around them. She helps keep smiles on our faces and food in our belly's ^^ Lorey is also responsible to drafting our Meeting Minutes Outline to include a brief description of the topics to be addressed. If you have something you want to talk about during the meeting please notify Lorey asap so she can add the topic to the outline.

Wynterrose - Webmaster/Facilitator/Founder/Senior Officer - She does a wonderful job maintaining our forums outside Mabinogi to keep our members informed of upcoming events and things everyone should be aware of. When you become an official member of the guild you will be given the forum link to sign up with (as your mabi name) so we can add you in. Wyn also helps us with event planning and coordination so if you have any ideas let her know ^^

Sphyra - Founder/Senior Officer - She provides a vital supporting role for the guild to help keep things running smoothy. We can always count on her help with solving problems and giving us ideas for events and fun things to do in the future! Sphy also helps with the Meeting Minutes summary which is posted up on the forums for review.

Anonymous - Recruitment Officer - Our Public Relations Department helping to promote the guild and recruit new members in.

We also have an awesome advisor Disowned who help with decision making such as changes to guild policies, update/change of guild rules, and the adding/removal of guild members. The Advisor help give guidance in situations where the resolution may be complicated or need a second opinion.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 19, 2017
    Some of the guild resources that will be available to you when you join include:

Guild Forum Page - This is outside Mabinogi to keep you informed with events and things planned. You can also post your ideas to help the guild become even more enjoyable. This is managed by Wynterrose.

Guild Discord Server - This is an Instant Messaging program to help us keep in touch even when we can't login to the game. This is managed by Samuelalex.

Guild Shop - This is a player run shop opened and managed by Samuelalex to help you sell your items. If you have something to sell you can mail me with the item name and price and ill cut you a check when it sells. Due to limited space this is only offered to members active in Rosevane at this time.

Guild Sponsored Events and Dungeons/Raids - We will announce when these are scheduled to take place so you can participate if you want to. All members are welcome to join. Be ware of the rules pertaining to group events and dungeons as listed previous.

A friendly welcoming environment for all - We want everyone to have a great time and feel like they are a part of our growing Rosevane family. We do not have a level requirement and are here to help one another. We stick together and encourage one another.

Questions or concerns please direct to one of the guild administrators in game. We are on Mari server and usually hang out on Ch3 XD

Please note this information is provided to you by the admins of Rosevane and is not to be used in any other guilds or forums without permission. Claiming that this information was created by you for any guild other than Rosevane is plagiarism and will be reported to Nexon as such. Data was stolen from this guild by one of our exmembers and used for self gain so this notice has been added.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Updated ~ 1/5/2017 - Added Wednesday weekly events to the roster and updated the rules page slightly to include that blacklists/banned people are not allowed to participate in any of our guild hosted events on any of their characters.

Every Thursday we are having a meet and greet starting around 8 pm CST in Tir Square. If you are looking for a guild or just want to hang out with the awesome people of Rosevane come meet us in Tir Square CH5. We welcome all to join for some good food, music/mini-games/ and friendly fun.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Bumping this up ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Updated some key information. If you are looking for a guild please note me or one of the guild admins for information on how to join.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Bumps ^^ We are looking for new members to join and guild allies. We have an awesome player base now and are looking to grow our dear family. We had a couple of rough spots and a few bad apples to deal with, but now that they are gone we are stronger than ever. We are working on weeding out the inactives because we don't believe in padding our numbers. A smaller guild means a more close kit group of reliable people that are here to help out and have fun together. We have learned that a large group may not necessarily be a good thing as many people go inactive or even quit the game entirely. We would like active people to join in the fun so we can plan more fun group events together including contests and giveaways!
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We now have a new recruitment officer helping us find wonderful people for the guild ^^ We now have close to 70 members and still looking for more. We do not try to recruit from other guilds and welcome people who are without a guild looking for help and to make new friends! We have removed the inactive people so you will find someone around to help and socialize with, We do not have any level requirements so everyone is welcome. We are looking for friendly folks to help our new members and participate in events. We have some awesome events coming up soon including a very special anniversary.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Waiting for a coding issue to be resolved then this thread will be getting a major facelift. In the meantime we are happy to welcome our new members who joined within the past week to bring the guild up to 69 members. All joking aside this is a awesome step forward for us in light of all the backlash and hostility from certain folks that cant seem to leave us alone. Its all good though because I dont need to resort to underhanded tactics to make friends. I have the love and support of my family in Rosevane and our partner guilds. Our family is growing everyday and we will continue to thrieve on our long time home in Mari.

After all I have been in this game for nearly 9 years and faced much worse than this. This is a game ment to be shared and enjoyed by its players not a bredding ground for malicious attacks to harm others. If that is how certain behave they are not welcome around me or my family. I have seen the true colors of people and it has opened my eyes to the horrible nature some people have inside them. Its a shame really because this is only a game and games are supposed to be enjoyed with the company of others.

Those who stand beside me in the wake of these malicious attacks are true friends and deserve the best. God bless them for their continued support through these trying times. We will not give up and though we may not be the biggest guild in the game we will be full of the kindest and most caring people I have ever known in my entire life. Everyday I can smile more knowing these people are in my life and still believe in me. This is the end of my ranting for now but the short end is thank you to all my dear friends inside the guild and out for your words of encoragement and support.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 21, 2017
    Spring cleaning done and we are now allies with another great guild of Mari (I wont mention them here because someone might start causing problems for them) but they are a really nice guild full of welcoming people ^^ I have been on this game for a very long time and plan to still be here for many years to come. Bullies thrive on attention and pretty soon they will have no more connections with my guild to try and recruit (aka take away because they cant find their own people and have to look at other guilds for members) even though they already had commitments to my guild for nearly a year or for some longer since I knew them before I had this guild. True friends are friends forever not people that walk out on you when you need them the most. True friends don't latch onto one person and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist. Glad to see these people are out of the guild if they did not see us as friends and did not care about all the members of the guild.

Time to keep on doing the things I love in Mabi and hanging out with the wonderful people of my family ^^ A good friend told me this "A big guild breeds even bigger problems." and because of that I will be seeking out long term members for my guild that plan to enjoy the game with us in the months and years to come. Even if we aren't the biggest guild in the server we will always welcome new people with open arms and open hearts. The is no powerplaying or greed in this guild. We are here for each other and we will always stand together with our beloved ally guilds. Knowing that there are more good kindhearted people in the server than malicious trifling people gives us hope that our guild is still alive and we always will be. This is turning into a rant journal for me, but it helps to air things out and be honest with people. I have no secrets and I have nothing to hide. I don't need to be deceitful to get people to like me. My friendship is unconditional with no strings attached XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 22, 2017
    I met another really nice person last night offering support for me and my guild to help us through this rough time. I am so grateful for the compassion of kind people that encourage me on a daily basis not to be pushed around by the selfishness of others. So far no one else has left my guild because of the influence of certain people who I guess have trouble finding people on their own. If they were truly great they wouldnt have to take people from other guilds and instead work on building friendships with them. This is not a game of take over everything and becoming the best by destroying everyone else. Aparently this isnt the first time time someone has left and tried to take a majority of the guild with them for selfish reason, but I hope for me and my good friends it will be the last. We dont need self centered people breaking up frienships and destroying our families. Its sad to see how deep rooted corruption is, but the fact remains bullies may have a lot of friends in the beginning but sooner or later their lies will catch up to them and they will be abandoned. I dont need to bully people into being my friend. I tell the truth always and Im glad there is still people out there willing to listen to someone who is far more experienced with the way the real world works.

Life isnt a popularity contest, and just because you have high numbers doesnt mean you will have great people. Big guilds cause big problems and from my past experience these people causing problems for me have far bigger problems of their own. I am glad that not everyone is so easily swayed to corruption and there are still nice people out there willing to help instead of joining in on this horrible behavior. I am so disappointed in people I once called friends. I thought they were better people and good people, but I guess the influance is too deep rooted that they are now lost in it. As they say you make your bed and lie in it so good luck because boy are you going to need it when things turn nasty. We survived and are much better off now. We will always be here and stand against bullies and abusers. These people think just because your behind a computer you can act so shamefully and have no remose, but the truth is it reflects on your soul and the world will know which people are good and which are not. I just hope the good people continue to stick around and make the game fun. Heres to another corruption free day of fun with my good friends.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    So it looks like the forums can't be converted over some I'm going to have to do some major renovations there to get things to work as they are intended. I will be designing the graphics for this massive project in the next few days then I'll be moving some things around to accommodate the mixed layout formatting. I will also be putting a sort of watermark on my pages in case anyone tries to copy and paste instead of coming up with their own ideas ^^ It's not cool to take something from someone else and claim it as your own work which has happened to me both on mabi and another site I use to frequent. I guess complements to the original creator though for creating something so amazing that the people couldn't do any better on their own so they had to copy from someone else XD

This whole experience made me think of colonization where one country decided to march into another, demand control over it, then after awhile they leave and take people with them who support this oppressive behavior. Once the oppressors were gone the country could return to it's original way of existence and be prosperous. For you trekkies out there it's like the Borg that want to assimilate people into them usually by force. That's exactly how I felt, only we are not conquered. We are not defeated. We are stronger now that the people holding us back are gone. There are those people who want to help and those that don't. There is also people who try to hinder and make things worse which become supporters to the oppressors. Classic case of jealously over what they don't have and bullying to get what they don't deserve, but as long as we stand together the bullies will always lose. Karma is not a nice foe to have, that that's why I will continue to do everything I can for my family.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Now I wait and see how many more friends are going to turn their backs on me. I guees I never was their friend at all because when I needed their help the most they turned away and added to the abuse. I never knew such corrupted people existed in the game, but as I said before I wont be pushed around by these bullies who think they are better than everyone else. This is a game not a kingdom to be conqured and ruled over. At least I am not alone in fighting to protect my right to be here and my right to find happiness with people who are not here to hurt others with deception and lies. I seek out honest friends who do not take advantage of people and want to work as a team to make the game fun. I wont let these people stand in the way of that anymore. I want people to learn from my experience and stay clear of these people because likely they will take people from other guilds too once they are done poaching mine. I dont know if anyone else is going to leave, but if they do for these abusers it makes me wonder if they were friends at all. You should build bridges of friendship not burn them down. Once those bridges are gone it will take a great effort on the other party to earn that friendship back.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    So I asked over and over that a guild stop interfering with mine and stop poaching members but it is clear they are selfish and do not understand this simple request to go find their own people instead of taking away members from other guilds. The offending guild is only able to get members by taking from others and bribing their people with "admin positions" in the guild and items in the game to try and convince them to leave. If people really wanted to be in the guild they wouldn't have to be swayed into it with promises of power or items.

As the numbers start to thin out I am learning who my true friends are that want to work together as a team and find happiness in each others company. Those who do not share that are not welcome and only cause problems which I have had more than my fair share of due to a few people's selfishness and greed. I have said this before bigger guilds can breed bigger problems so I am glad my guild is becoming more stable in numbers and having less problems now that the troublemakers are gone.

I don't need to bribe people to get new members. I don't need to take members away from other guilds to pad my numbers. I don't need to use dishonesty, lies, harassment, intimation, and stalking to get people to be my friend. These people who participate is such horrible behaviors need to stay away from me and my guild and stop interfering with recruitment and stop poaching members of my guild. I would advise all guilds to be wary because there is no doubts in my mind if they are petty enough to do this to me they will do it to others as well. I look forward to the days I spend with my true friends enjoying the game and each others company.
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    You probably won't listen, but I'm going to speak up once again. If you keep losing members, maybe you should look inward before being so quick to point fingers and lay the blame on someone else. Whether you're actually capable of this sort of reflection I can't say. But I'll tell you what your first problem is: you have such a vendetta against this other guild that it seems to be all you'll talk about, to the point you've turned your own recruitment thread into a soapbox to complain about them instead of how you can build yourself up.

People are gonna see all this bile you're throwing and think, do I really want to consider joining a guild lead by someone like this? Someone so wholly consumed with posting about constant drama? If you have a problem with someone else, it should be dealt with privately, or if not, posted on a personal blog or something akin, not in your own recruitment thread. This is a public forum and people are going to see everything you're saying, and decide if this is the sort of behavior they want in a guild leader. I'll give you a hint, it probably isn't. So they go elsewhere. And the people in your guild see all this too I'm sure, and they might think, do I want to keep putting up with this, or do I want to go somewhere else that isn't so openly toxic? Maybe they've talked with people from this guild you're so hung up on this vendetta with and realize, wow these people aren't the jerks this guy was making them out to be! Maybe I'll go have fun with them instead of being caught up in this storm of bile and mud.

The most telling and condemning thing I've seen so far was when you yelled at these same people not to steal your recruit, as if they were already yours, when they'd made no such commitment to your guild, and had in fact joined a different guild while you still thought they belonged to your guild just by virtue of posting in their thread. You talk about how the important thing is for people to "find a friendly place that fits them well" and in the same breath curse anyone that decides your guild isn't the right place for them, or anyone that you believe to be impairing your own guild, despite how you also say that "big guild breed even bigger problems" and "just because you have high numbers doesn't mean you will have great people." It doesn't take much thought to see how you're constantly contradicting yourself here

You seem to think the only acceptable course of action is for people to join your guild and stay permanently. If someone leaves, they're apparently "corrupt" and "was never your friend at all." Anyone you try to recruit that doesn't join probably gets similar treatment, even while you proclaim otherwise. You need to get back in touch with reality and decide what you actually want instead of contradicting yourself seemingly every other post you make.

At the end of the day, this is a game, and your enjoyment of it is what you make of it. Stirring up unnecessary drama is only going to make it less enjoyable for all parties involved. Instead of cursing at people for not being right for your guild, figure out why your guild wasn't right for them, move on, and try to be better for the next time. Or don't, and continue on this destructive path, who am I to tell you what to do?
    TreepScavernNakoichanCyadAtaraxizOmorawrClefairyMeyBleuieSherriand 1 other.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 27, 2017
    Wow big surprise -removed- is stalking my threads again. When will you people grow up and leave me alone. Apparently you do not understand the words "Do not contact me or my guild" so I will post it here for everyone to see that I am being stalked and harassed and I will not stand for it. If you are such a great guild start acting like it and leave other guilds alone. Poaching members shows you are jealous of what they have that you don't. You only have it because your recruitment officer took it from us btw which its pretty selfish on your part. No one joined you without her influence which means they weren't actively looking for your guild like people do for mine.

Stop being so selfish and move on. Go play the game instead of being power hungry. Stop posting in my threads and stop talking to my guildmates. They do not want to participate in the same dishonest behaviors your guild members have shown me including Harassment, Stalking (evidence right here), deception, and even bribery. I don't have to do any of those things to make friends and I don't have to break up friendship to pad my guild numbers either. I will be contacted a GM to assist me further and maybe reporting this behavior to Cyber Crimes Association as well. Online Stalking is a serious offense and I will not tolerate it any longer. I will say this one last time leave me and my guild members alone.
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    edited February 27, 2017
    1. I'm not -removed-.
    2. It's a public forum, reading a thread is not stalking.
    3. I invite you to point out anything I've said that could be considered harassment, because I've been perfectly civil with you even though you're undeserving of it.
    4. I'm not the least bit surprised you can't reflect on yourself in the least bit and blame everyone else for your problems once again.
    5. Cyber crimes LOL you're a gem, no crime has been committed and you're wildly overreacting (what a surprise).

This is a public forum. Posting your soapbox here means anyone with access to the forum (all Mabinogi players) can read it and see the sort of character you are. And anyone leaving your guild is doing it because of issues with you. But you're completely unable to even believe you might be the one at fault in this entire situation, or likely any situation online or offline.
    Greta
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 27, 2017
    At least they know the truth about -removed- poaching members from my guild so they can stay clear and not have the same happen to them. IF that is what I get out of all this abuse I will be very satisfied. Now then as I've said before kindly leave me alone. I've suffered through enough harassment and stalking from these people and will not tolerate anymore of it. I have just as much right to be in the game as anyone else and I will not be bullied and pushed around by someone who holds a childish grudge against me. Everything shall be in the report I am filling out now to end this harassment so my guild can once again have fun in the game and not be stalked and harassed by people who have nothing better to do with their time. If they have to resort to such distasteful means to get members they won't be tolerated in the mabi community for very long. This game is about working together and they clearly want to conquer guilds starting with mine. Well too bad for them, because I haven't given up and I won't. I have not only my guild supporting me but my allies too who are well aware of the situation at hand. I'm not the only one standing up to these bullies and I won't ever stop doing so. Now please leave my thread alone.
    Sphyra21
  • CyadCyad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    edited February 27, 2017
    I don't really know either of you people beside what you've written in the forums but this drama spam is getting rather irritating. And it's like you're talking to yourself in this thread, spamming it everyday, very annoying to wake up everyday to see there is another post from the same person in this thread. I tend to look at Mari server forums more than once a day, so yes, no trouble noticing all this. And excuse me for my irritated tone, I was gonna just ignore this (I want no part in this drama) but I'm at my limit and tired of seeing this. Please keep this kind of thing out of the forums, thank you! I don't care which of you here is in the right but how you've been acting isn't helping your cause in the slightest, it's making it worse. Okay.. I'm done.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited February 27, 2017
    As someone said pervious this is a public thread and I have used it to express the many wrong doings that have happened to me because someone is disgrugunted they, were denied a position of power and left. They are now trying to destroy my guild by using intimadation, threatening me in game, and bribing my new friends to leave because they already took away so many people that would have stayed if that one power hungry person did not interfer and act in such a selfish manner. I have nothing to hide for anyone because I have done nothing wrong and tried to protect my guild from hostile take over from this individual. I still have plenty of people supporting me who know the truth and dont want me to give up desipite these daily threats and wrong goings by said individual. I will be submitting my documentation to Nexon later this evening of everything that has been done and continues to be done to discorage me from enjoying the game with what little friends I have left standing beside me against these bullies. I will not be pushed around by these people any longer. There are still plenty of people who believe in me and encourage me on a daily basis so I will be seeking out the company of others who do the same.
This discussion has been closed.