Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 23, 2017
    yeah I'm sure you wouldn't be upset at all if only humans and giants could get that title. it would be completely fair for only 2 of the 3 races to be able to solo the hardest content in the game because the title from it is "crappy"

ok .

alright.

no.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited February 23, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    yeah I'm sure you wouldn't be upset at all if only humans and giants could get that title. it would be completely fair for only 2 of the 3 races to be able to solo the hardest content in the game because the title from it is "crappy"

ok .

alright.

no.

Uhm.. yes I wouldn't? I will be honest here. The only reason I complain about elves is because they have less advantage that giants and humans.
    I already told you on my first post, I would gladly be a giant and sacrifice the "crappy" title anytime.

Oh speaking of "unfairness", we elves are already immune to that so I wouldn't really care.
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 23, 2017
    why not make a giant then? they flood us with enough ap and rebith pots and training events you could catch up with your elf fairly fast

It's not our fault Devcat / KR Nexon is neglecting elves. Why did people have to make this another elf QQ thread? I was all happy and now I'm annoyed
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited February 23, 2017
    yeah I'm sure you wouldn't be upset at all if only humans and giants could get that title. it would be completely fair for only 2 of the 3 races to be able to solo the hardest content in the game because the title from it is "crappy".

I still haven't gotten Limit Breaker and I'm human.. This game is so laggy for me, I'm playing this game with literally AT LEAST 240+ ping. //irrelevant// but I had to bring this up because you mentioned "solo hardest content in the game (I know you're talking about the race, but Ping matters too for Phantasm)".
    But yeah.. kk ima stop derailing.

Ps. I'd go for Giants if we ever get race change. Regardless if we have this "giant update" or not. Giants already have the advantages and since I'm only playing this game to deal damage now, Giants definitely can deal more than Human..
    Kaga
  • KagaKaga
    why not make a giant then? they flood us with enough ap and rebith pots and training events you could catch up with your elf fairly fast

It's not our fault Devcat / KR Nexon is neglecting elves. Why did people have to make this another elf QQ thread? I was all happy and now I'm annoyed

Because I don't want to remake a character after my elf hit 27k total level, that should be common sense.
    It's actually DevCat's fault (never blamed nexon)
    Don't be annoyed then, you brought that up to yourself. I simply said elves should have gotten a revamp before giants.
    NeynaSphyra21Sherri
  • NeynaNeyna
    Kaga wrote: »
    It's actually DevCat's fault (never blamed nexon)
    Don't be annoyed then, you brought that up to yourself. I simply said elves should have gotten a revamp before giants.

Good for Giants for getting this. Let's hope they can solo Phantasm with this new update.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 23, 2017
    the moment people mentioned the word "elf" it became an elf qq thread. it always does

anyways I'm sure elves will get something eventually... unless KR elves are just really OP and the only thing holding back elves here is the lag so they don't care about us :/
    Neyna wrote: »
    Ps. I'd go for Giants if we ever get race change. Regardless if we have this "giant update" or not. Giants already have the advantages and since I'm only playing this game to deal damage now, Giants definitely can deal more than Human..

giants can;t really out damage humans atm because of CRK's and FH. idk what you're talking about. in fact I know people that abandoned their giants and made humans after the "human combat renovation". they weren't too far on the giant character and said "humans better, bye" ....it was sad. as if giant players aren't rare enough as it is
    Hiroki05
  • KagaKaga
    edited February 23, 2017
    the moment people mentioned the word "elf" it became an elf qq thread. it always does

anyways I'm sure elves will get something eventually... unless KR elves are just really OP and the only thing holding back elves here is the lag so they don't care about us :/

Hopefully. Since only thing elves are doing in KR is investing heavly on magnum spam or puppetry (and they have no lag)
  • NeynaNeyna
    edited February 23, 2017
    giants can;t really out damage humans atm because of CRK's and FH. idk what you're talking about. in fact I know people that abandoned their giants and made humans after the "human combat renovation". they weren't too far on the giant character and said "humans better, bye" ....it was sad. as if giant players aren't rare enough as it is

People that you know aren't lagging right? I don't even use CRKs, and I main fighter. I don't use FH, except ONLY on Clobber (which I am willing to lose my Festia wings + FH to go Giant) But like I said,
    I don't really play this game anymore aside from Festia's Clobbermeister "for damages", spending time with my friend(s) and Drop Kick damage testing rarely. I'm still waiting for fighter revamp if we will ever get any.

Because overall, Giants get 10% bonus damage in Chain Mastery and other stuff - fighter/combat related - which helps me with Drop Kick Damage + Smash.
    I don't use Crks and FH in missions anymore, if anything, I use gunner. Else I crisis+ act 4 for my fiance to Blaze ez.

Kaga
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 23, 2017
    that would be like if I only used throwing attack and then said humans and elves are way way better than giants. if you're not even using the skills that makes them OP then of course you're going to think you're weaker. Humans are overall the best at everything atm. I used to say they were really balanced, until the FH, CRK, and bash thing came along
  • NeynaNeyna
    edited February 23, 2017
    that would be like if I only used throwing attack and then said humans and elves are way way better than giants. if you're not even using the skills that makes them OP then of course you're going to think you're weaker. Humans are overall the best at everything atm. I used to say they were really balanced, until the FH, CRK, and bash thing came along

I never said humans are bad nor is my character weak. I'm blaming my ping that I can't play this game properly. I don't care if FH gets nerfed, it won't have anything to do with me.
    I am not even using FH and I am able to clear/help in some end game contents.
    Even in MA, I rely on fighter in there too (if I'm going in solo) + sometimes FH with my knuckles if anything happens. FH just makes it faster, but that's something I hardly use. I can't final hit properly with my ping too.

Everyone is playing the game differently, I just choose to not follow the mainstream and the "op" skills. I don't see a point too if @Kaga can Blaze through things easily.. (I don't see a reason why he is complaining about elves needing revamp when his blaze is already op. Aside from people saying Blaze sucks, I guess Blaze needs a buff too).

Let's not derail this anymore..
    Kaga
  • ArjuneArjune
    there's nothing wrong with blaze. Giants / elves are great with magic too. I thought this was about combat/melee which humans are now far superior at. There's not really a way to derail this thread at this point. it was about the giant update that is still "coming soon" so the topic pretty much stalemated for now
  • NeynaNeyna
    edited February 23, 2017
    there's nothing wrong with blaze. Giants / elves are great with magic too. I thought this was about combat/melee which humans are now far superior at. There's not really a way to derail this thread at this point. it was about the giant update that is still "coming soon" so the topic pretty much stalemated for now
    I know there isn't anything wrong with Blaze - saying it needs buff was a sarcasm towards people being salty towards Blaze -

Combat-wise IMO, giant's are way better. Humans are only good cus of FH and "CRKs" (bash etc). But Giants gets those % bonuses like more smash % and more max damage from combat mastery etc.
    And yeah, I don't know what updates are given to Giants yet, but I really do want to see them do something about elves. Humans are already fine the way they are. I'd love it more to see FH get nerf'd.
    KagaSphyra21
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh my gosh, flight in Dun, Gairech, and Tir?

Does this mean they're getting rid of all those lumpy, white, untextured parts of the map that are in plain sight!?
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I would care more about this giant update if we had a race change feature.

Starting a giant is not even viable at my level because my elf's investments go far beyond mere levels and AP.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited February 23, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Does this mean they're getting rid of all those lumpy, white, untextured parts of the map that are in plain sight!?

I posted a couple screenshots on like page 5 :P the answer is no. I can show you the other 2 screenshots if you want

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited February 23, 2017
    Also this is my two cents on the whole thing. For me being the Ultimate Most Strongest player isn't everything to me. I could probably be "stronger" as a human than a giant but I wouldn't be happy. I'd just be a carbon copy of everyone else. :/ Every skill r1, all my equips 3 lined and step 6'd, big fluffy wings, etc etc. But as a giant I feel genuinely prouder of myself and different and not someone who blends in with everyone else and fights the same exact way.

Also; Giants have abs. Don't need arrow revolver. Don't need FH. I got abs. Humans got flub. <_< Period. *flexes*
    KokoroFeliceHiroki05
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I thought this thread is about changes with Vales, Giants, etc, but now i only see Giant QQ and Elf QQ fights.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

I posted a couple screenshots on like page 5 :P the answer is no. I can show you the other 2 screenshots if you want

Well, I see green grassy areas, instead of white lumps at least.
    But what are the other 2 screenshots? :o
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img03.jpg

img04.jpg

here ya go
    Spiritikajustshowing