Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Christmas Event? Is there going to be one?

GoryouGoryou
Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
in General Chat
Title asks all. I wonder if there is?

(With all the new things, is it greedy of myself to ask for more?)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 18, 2016
    Oh I'm sure come this week they will update with christmas stuff. ^_^

A fun looking event I've always wanted to do was the Ski Jump Event.
    Goryou
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greedy? Not necessarily.
    I'm hoping for some Christmas/holidays-themed stuff too.
    Hopefully something we all can get in game, compared to some 'Super Santa Gacha'. :/
    Goryou
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Considering we have the Utawarerumono Wigs listed in the Dressing room, but not obtainable yet, we probably will get another Gachapon this week. So maybe we'll get a Festive Event as well with that Gachapon.
    Goryou
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I hope we won't get Christmas event that takes forever to be done, because i'm busy with other events... :x
    Helsa
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I expect another gatcha with the tails that go with the crossover outfits (1% chance of getting one, of course) and a recycled event from years past.
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    I liked that year where they replaced the rain with snow. Good memories. :)
    Ayu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Stolias said:

Considering we have the Utawarerumono Wigs listed in the Dressing room, but not obtainable yet, we probably will get another Gachapon this week. So maybe we'll get a Festive Event as well with that Gachapon.
    Yeah I am still consumed with the mission points. I have not been able to get around to anything else.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Shaeli
    Shaeli said:

I expect another gatcha with the tails that go with the crossover outfits (1% chance of getting one, of course) and a recycled event from years past.
    If it's 1% chance to get a tail, I'm quitting for good this time. Seriously, first the Beauty Shop model return for tails and now we have to wait for a second tie up gachapon to see if the tails this time are even remotely common.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    OWO nexon gives everyone gifts!!!
  • SaiAbyssSaiAbyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    I'm really hoping that they bring back the Holiday Math Dungeon. My friends and I had sooo much fun last years and we made so much gold that I was able to get everyone in the guild something. Granted, it will cause inflation again, but I think it's worth it. ^o^/
    TelmesAyuMey
  • Blue AppleBlue Apple
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    edited December 19, 2016
    I'm also feeling like it'll pop up this week. Even with all the current events it just wouldn't feel right to have nothing christmas-y going on!

Personally I miss all the town decorations.
    Goryou
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Maybe...we're getting Momento? :O
    [Deleted User]
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    I want snow all over mabi so everyone lag so bad they can't do anything!!
    ((what
    mintiel
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I want Momento this week. I need to know what it's about. I hope it's a global release.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    0.o actually if nexon decides to give away free NX for christmas thtd be nice
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Maybe it'll pop up on eve where no one is actually online.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 19, 2016
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

Free NX? Don't make me laugh please. I have been playing Mabinogi for about 4 years and i have never seen Nexon giving away NX to all players. They only give them to Contest winners and such. I'm enough surprised that they gifted us Tuan with less summon time and with smaller bag.
    Helsa
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    edited December 19, 2016
    Greta
    Greta said:

rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

Free NX? Don't make me laugh please. I have been playing Mabinogi for about 4 years and i have never seen Nexon giving away NX to all players. They only give them to Contest winners and such. I'm enough surprised that they gifted us Tuan with less summon time and with smaller bag.
    actually-
    i think 4 years ago they gave away 5k NX to everyone who reaches lv15 in DFO...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

I mean KR gave free icecream away so, why not Nx? :P
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    edited December 19, 2016
    Greta
    Greta said:

rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

I couldnt find the official Nexon news. it's probably deleted. but here

they gave away 5k - 10k NX during that time.
    post here:-link not allowed-
    Mey