Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

Comments

• JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Gairech looks really bad from that angle. The maps weren't even that big. Truth be told they were made with horses and land travel in mind, not flight. Adding it just makes the game look even more dated.
    XiokunNasumiRayneSherri[Deleted User]
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Looks interesting~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    OMG they ARE expanding the flight zones. :O
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Now if only they'd update Uladh...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Xiokun wrote: »

And open up Tory Ravine.

Belvast_World_Map.png

1000 woot.
    Sherri[Deleted User]Sphyra21Berryswirl
  • XiokunXiokun
    Gaea wrote: »

And open up Tory Ravine.

Belvast_World_Map.png

1000 woot.

Yeah! And add a whole splew of new species that drop a lot of loot! :D WITH GOOD RATES FOR UNIQUE STUFF.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

And open up Tory Ravine.

Belvast_World_Map.png

1000 woot.

Yeah! And add a whole splew of new species that drop a lot of loot! :D WITH GOOD RATES FOR UNIQUE STUFF.

Good rates for unique stuff.
    Good rates.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

f58908fbc9096bb4bb995de242433bf5.gif
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    edited February 23, 2017
    1k7qfl.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    Daraeus wrote: »
    1k7qfl.jpg

But...Vales is technically already here...

AVR6q.gif
    ZerukanXiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Good rates for unique stuff.
    Good rates.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

f58908fbc9096bb4bb995de242433bf5.gif

*sniffle* Heeey! Stop making fun of my dreaaams!
    tumblr_mpupx1krXM1s3jc4vo1_400.gif
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited February 23, 2017
    Also this is my two cents on the whole thing. For me being the Ultimate Most Strongest player isn't everything to me. I could probably be "stronger" as a human than a giant but I wouldn't be happy. I'd just be a carbon copy of everyone else. :/ Every skill r1, all my equips 3 lined and step 6'd, big fluffy wings, etc etc. But as a giant I feel genuinely prouder of myself and different and not someone who blends in with everyone else and fights the same exact way.

Also; Giants have abs. Don't need arrow revolver. Don't need FH. I got abs. Humans got flub. <_< Period. *flexes*

I like you.

I really hope that giants do get something good out of this though. Maybe FINAL STOMP where you run around and cause shockwaves that do lots of damage while having advanced heavy stander!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    *sniffle* Heeey! Stop making fun of my dreaaams!
    tumblr_mpupx1krXM1s3jc4vo1_400.gif

868586235.gif
    Kokoro wrote: »
    I like you.

I really hope that giants do get something good out of this though. Maybe FINAL STOMP where you run around and cause shockwaves that do lots of damage while having advanced heavy stander!

Yeah lets break pvp even more. =P
  • XiokunXiokun

I like you.

Hehe, thanks. Me and my abs try! >w>
    (Okay I'll stop now.)

Final Stomp?! I can see it now! *teleports kicking people in their rear and 1-shotting them*
    Sounds legit.
    SylviaWolfe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I like you.

(Okay I'll stop now.)

Final Stomp?! I can see it now! *teleports kicking people in their rear and 1-shotting them*
    Sounds legit.

I have a Rick James reference involving a couch. Google it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited February 23, 2017
    Oy, I'm not just going to make this subject drop without getting a word on it.

Those who say that 'every mention of elves leads to a QQ thread';
    There is a clear difference between a 'QQ thread' and actual facts about elves. Yeah, okay, it annoys you that we complain. Even then, we have the right to. Just because you disagree or 'it annoys you' doesn't mean we can't state our opinions. As a race that often is ignored, it's understandable for us to state our opinions. The only reason why every elf thread is a "QQ Thread" is because other people see us and automatically deem it one. Us saying what we feel about this is automatically "Butthurt Elves". This is why we never get a thread of our own, somebody often always slips in and says "You guys are arguing!" When we are just trying to get our opinions heard.

Enough about elves now, I'm happy now that I spoke my opinion. Now, this thread is clearly about giants;

I'm just hoping that one day in general, all races will be made to be strong, not just humans overpowering everything.
    I'm pretty excited for this, I'm sick of humans being 'the strongest.
    KagaPeloiSylviaWolfeHiroki05
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 23, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'm sick of humans being 'the strongest.
    And i'm sick of all this QQ'ing. We already heard about it hundred times, same like Server Merging topic. Enough is enough.
  • XiokunXiokun

I like you.

(Okay I'll stop now.)

Sounds legit.

I have a Rick James reference involving a couch. Google it.

XDDD I'm done. I watched that before sometime ago.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Final Stomp.... Sounds sooo epic. I want this NOW.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 23, 2017

There is a clear difference between a 'QQ thread' and actual facts about elves. Yeah, okay, it annoys you that we complain. Even then, we have the right to. Just because you disagree or 'it annoys you' doesn't mean we can't state our opinions. As a race that often is ignored, it's understandable for us to state our opinions. The only reason why every elf thread is a "QQ Thread" is because other people see us and automatically deem it one. Us saying what we feel about this is automatically "Butthurt Elves". This is why we never get a thread of our own, somebody often always slips in and says "You guys are arguing!" When we are just trying to get our opinions heard.

Enough about elves now, I'm happy now that I spoke my opinion. Now, this thread is clearly about giants;

I'm just hoping that one day in general, all races will be made to be strong, not just humans overpowering everything.

what? Giants are the ones that never get their own threads. not only are there so few giants that a giant thread rarely pops up, but it always turns into QQelf. "A race that is often ignored". oh, you mean giants? The only race that's not often ignored is humans

Heck, even if elves HAD gotten an update first, they would have been here all the same complaining that giant stuff was better or that their update was bad. it's always something. Julie really gave elves a bad forum rep
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited February 23, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »

what? Giants are the ones that never get their own threads. not only are there so few giants that a giant thread rarely pops up, but it always turns into QQelf. "A race that is often ignored". oh, you mean giants? The only race that's not often ignored is humans

Heck, even if elves HAD gotten an update first, they would have been here all the same complaining that giant stuff was better or that their update was bad. it's always something. Julie really gave elves a bad forum rep

>A race that is often ignored, oh you mean giants?

wot

If anything elves are the most ign.. yeah.. I will stop here.
    Sherri