Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Really wish I knew....

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
in General Chat
...what Nexon considers "too close to a personal shop".

Can't find a space but some other rugs are practically on top of each other. (As usual.)
SylviaWolfeSunbeamtheGreatSherri

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It's trial and error and with a dash of glitching. You can do it!

kyoko_thumbs_up.gif
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    On my server on channel 1 in Dunby, there aren't a lot of personal shop stalls around, which made it easier for me to do business..
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I really wish we could use those empty building in every town as an actual shop you can decorate and stuff, but until Nexon gets the can do attitude...we'll just have to settle for less. Every server has it's 'Shop' channel and locations, and until every bank has a 20mil licence... you're just going to have to find any tiny space you can.