Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Resident Evil 7 Anyone?

XiokunXiokun
Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
in Town Square
Who here is a fan of it? And who wants to talk about it with me? I really like this game! :-)

Comments

• SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I played it, really horrible! Just kidding, spooky. My best friend loves it! He beaten the game 10 times. :O
  • XiokunXiokun
    I played it, really horrible! Just kidding, spooky. My best friend loves it! He beaten the game 10 times. :O
    Ever play / watch him play it?

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I watched the trailer the other day and I was completely lost on what was going on with it. :C What's the storyline?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Shoog wrote: »
    I watched the trailer the other day and I was completely lost on what was going on with it. :C What's the storyline?

The story starts out with Ethan realizing his long lost wife who's been gone for 3 years is alive in this spooky house in Louisiana. Despite the obvious danger right at the door, he proceedes to take the first steps in and venture through the spooky estate to take his wife to safety! But little does he know what residents live there.
    What 'Evil Residents' Live there...
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Shoog wrote: »

The story starts out with Ethan realizing his long lost wife who's been gone for 3 years is alive in this spooky house in Louisiana. Despite the obvious danger right at the door, he proceedes to take the first steps in and venture through the spooky estate to take his wife to safety! But little does he know what residents live there.
    What 'Evil Residents' Live there...

TL;DR spoopy stuff is spoopy
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Ty for the summary. :) I'll try to look more into the game. RE games are pretty fun!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Welcome to the family, son.

I watched Markiplier play it. Holy crap, some good stuff.
  • SunbeamtheGreatSunbeamtheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Ever play / watch him play it?

Sadly no, at that time I was working, it is long distance. I watch him play on the PS4 livestream... Heck it is darn horror!

• XiokunXiokun
    I like Daddy. He's the best daddy anyone could ever ask for besides my real Daddy. :^)

I know his name is Jack but I'm callin him Daddy.
    Sherri