Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sabina's Goodbye!

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
in Vault
After 6 long years here at Nexon as your Community Manager it is time for me to say goodbye. I have recently been given an opportunity to start another adventure and I am really looking forward to seeing how much I can grow by trying something new. I cannot express how thankful I am for all of your support, kind words, and the friendships I have made over the years. The Mabinogi Community is full of so many unique people and I will always remember each and every person that I have had the pleasure of meeting during my time here at Nexon.

I wish you all the best!
-Sabina
KororePoxie암호GenuisenieShoogZerukanBlissfulkillArjuneNegumikoCarlizeand 45 others.

Comments

• TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Ah nuts. Well, best of luck in your future endeavors. I know I'll have your title to remember you by. Don't be a stranger, y'hear?
  • TheTakaTheTaka
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Good luck with the new job. n.n
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Wish you the best in your endevours.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    It'll be sad to see you go Sabina. You've been such a great community manager!
    I wish you luck on your future adventures :)
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    I wish you prosperity at your new job.

Also, I do want to apologize for that whole "Recent Rumors" incident since some people did take it way too far.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    You will be missed very much, but also wish you the best in your future endeavors!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited February 23, 2017
    I am just going to leave this here.

vadernoo.jpg

As Yensin told Stark, don't waste your life. Good luck Sabina.
    AlmostNotsuperSylviaWolfeVimiImaizumiGretaYutsukiKaruiexLeiliciaIchigo015najee508and 2 others.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 23, 2017
    Sabina, it is so sad to see you go. You will definitely be missed in our community!

I hope wherever you go, you are happy and I hope you won't forget us!

I wish you nothing but the best. Go get 'em!
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sabina you're gonna be missed like crazy! T_T Being here for us after all these years, it's just like being part of a family. I hope you will still come to the forums to say hi every so often. Good luck with everything!!
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    While I too am upset to see you go, I wish you all the best. May your future be bright.

You will be missed.

latest?cb=20121229222746

I hope I was a good butler around you in the forums to the very end. Hopefully our paths shall cross again.
    SylviaWolfeIzzyKuroNekoSunbeamtheGreatImaizumiIchigo015
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 23, 2017
    It seems like you've been here forever. it's gonna be so weird without you :( though it sounds like you have somewhere really good to be after this so I'm happy for you
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    edited February 23, 2017
    Goodbye, Sabeana. You will be missed.

May you sprout well in your new... pot.
    BrightheartKrukia
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    You were the best CM we could ask for. Thank you for everything!
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    1k8cdo.jpg
    PromesteinVioletBoySabinaKororeDealer암호ShakayaMikitisueKryoJoejonasand 13 others.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'm going to miss seeing your name and posts about new and awesome things. The forums, livestreams, and update videos won't be the same without you. Thanks for being our CM. And thank you for not being just any old CM, but being you. :^)
    LeineiSunbeamtheGreat
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Bye. :( Sorry to hear what happened.
  • AlabasAlabas
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    3049eb11dbcc523105131f73d46cb2c2.png
    HarikoSylviaWolfeMarianthiHinami
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I am sorry to see you go.Please take care of yourself and drop by every so often. It was always fun to take part in your contests and the GM events. I wish you all the best on your new adventure.
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410

in all seriousness, its sad to see you go, it's been a fun ride with you here. i wish you the best for the future!
    stay determined <3
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Just when I got back from a hiatus.

19maib.jpg?a413136

Well some people have to move on with their lives. Wish you a best of luck; we'll miss you.
This discussion has been closed.