Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Small things in mabi that make you happy

amlidaamlida
Mabinogi Rep: 505
edited December 16, 2016 in General Chat
This room. It reminds me of ps1 rpgs for some reason like ff7 even though I don't like that game

Bald people. Why are they bald? Who knows. Love'em

This stupid looking kid. Omg have you seen this kid? Where are the parents.

Post small things in mabi that make you happy in this thread and let's share small amounts of happiness :D
Telmes

Comments

• TelmesTelmes
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    Freestyle Jam! :3 It's made jumping into a jam with people far easier, and we had a very fun time playing random stuff yesterday in Dunbarton. That's the first time that I've seen that many people playing music in a group (5+ people) in quite a long time! And a lot of the results have been absolutely beautiful.
    SylviaWolfe
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    1. There's a little light on fishing chairs under the umbrella that actually turns on when it gets dark
    2. Talk to Granites about private story (more than once)
    3. Brenda's theme song and Huw's theme song and Simon's theme song
    4. The animations for using smash with different weapons (eg. sword, staff, shuriken, knuckles)
    5. Elf eyes narrow when using an archery skill on a pet, it's like they're focusing
    6. The little building cutscene that plays when you first make your homestead
    7. Baltane Squires do different things when you make them train with special weapons, eg. Kaour builds puppets
    8. The animations for when you get an inspiring performance on each instrument
    9. Throwing water balloons and glitter and flower petals at people
    10. Human riding on the shoulder of a giant
    11. Skateboards, snowboards and roller skates
    12. Pierrick's skip
    13. Fat ancients
    Telmes
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Emain Macha's theme. <3 It almost made me cry once.
    Telmes
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Telmes
    Telmes said:

Freestyle Jam! :3 It's made jumping into a jam with people far easier, and we had a very fun time playing random stuff yesterday in Dunbarton. That's the first time that I've seen that many people playing music in a group (5+ people) in quite a long time! And a lot of the results have been absolutely beautiful.
    This! I've started meeting new awesome folks and I'm like wow this is where the whole "multiplayer" aspect comes in lol. Also the new fat bird pet makes me positively gleeful especially as it can carry 2
    Telmes
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    Things that make me happy...?

I would say.. customization in this game makes me realize that there are many types of people out there..

The music is quite awesome when the designers want to get emotional.
    Telmes
  • timaeusstimaeuss
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Telmes
    Telmes said:

I second this as well. I hadn't played in more than a year, so this was an awesome way to return to the game.
    Also, I cook a lot in this game and I've gotten messages from people thanking me for my work. That made me smile.
    Telmes
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    When you go into the Port Ceann Battle of Samhain, 2nd movement, and you use hide to move all the mobs and such to the center, then meteoring all 30 or so of them to death from a distance.
    Telmes
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565

This video.

Still gives me goosebumps.
    Telmes
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 18, 2016
    Seeing genuine noobies running around, not somebody's alt for farming. :)
    Also seeing people attempt and fail at running Peaca.
    Which hardly happens since people are so OP nowadays.
    Which is a bad thing.
  • MidnightcalmMidnightcalm
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    The music that plays whenever you rank a skill.
    (At least, I THINK that's when it happens.)
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    ♦ Freestyle Jam.
    ♦ These new forums.
    ♦ That little moment after getting a color I want from a regular dye amp.
    ♦ Blue Footed Boobies and the way they just run around. Also when they play dead.
    (I was trying to record one, the black one, thinking it was going to play dead but the one in front did instead.)
    MizumieIyasenuKingEphyAliahKokoroImaizumiTelmes
  • StagedNoteStagedNote
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    • Playing Reader/Writer on the MabiNovel board.
    • That moment when people buy your stuff in the shop you set up.
    • Mafia Mini Game!
    • And of course, FreeStyle Jam!
    Telmes
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I really like watching new players run around, discovering everything for the first time. It brings back memories from all those years ago.

Also the "special unit" squads we can get, and Avalon gate, the area they're in. Its a nice place where we can just show up, relax a bit, talk with our units, and even earn some money/items all at the same time.
    Telmes
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    xD this was from some years ago-

Telmes
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640

Everything this boy says.
    TelmesAavaFleegon
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    uwu.... I like to pretend im afk and watch people talk in dunby.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    What really makes me happy is catching players that I had helped out when they first started playing helping other new players out. It gives me warm fuzzies knowing that they're enjoying the game so much that they go out of their way to be sure others don't get overwhelmed and make them feel welcome to the community.
    Telmes
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245

The little parrot in the tree at Avon that quotes Shakespeare's plays when you hit it.
    Telmes
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    When an event I missed comes back! :D
    Telmes
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    I always look forward to see new login screen illustration :D
    Telmes