Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is music dungeon glitched?

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
in Help
For some reason when I go to the 2nd room of the dungeon with the harps. The red spirals aren't on the harps as they normally are. Nor does hitting them do anything. I have tried re-entering the dungeon and it does the same thing. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

SoraHakuDA

Comments

• MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I had that happen earlier. I hit all of the harps, and they got their auras back. Everything worked normally afterwards.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mizumie
    Mizumie said:

I had that happen earlier. I hit all of the harps, and they got their auras back. Everything worked normally afterwards.
    I just tried that, it did nothing. :(
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Occasionally the dungeon will glitch. Personally it's only happened to me when playing in windowed mode and not when in full screen so far. But when it does glitch you need to leave, get another pass and go back in.
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Harukari
    Harukari said:

Mizumie
    Mizumie said:

I just tried that, it did nothing. :(
    Sorry :C At least you're not the only one who suffersssss
  • HarukariHarukari
    edited December 18, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Occasionally the dungeon will glitch. Personally it's only happened to me when playing in windowed mode and not when in full screen so far. But when it does glitch you need to leave, get another pass and go back in.
    I have re-entered the dungeon. But it didn't fix the problem. Not even ccing fixed it x.x

Edit:
    Re-logging fixed the issue. Phew..
  • KttyKtty
    Was a particularly persistent glitch for you then. Glad you got passed it though!!
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    The glitch happens if you open the chest at the beginning of the dungeon before the musical notes appear.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Raishii
    Raishii said:

The glitch happens if you open the chest at the beginning of the dungeon before the musical notes appear.
    Aha. No wonder. I'll make sure not to speed in so fast for now on.
  • KttyKtty
    Raishii
    Raishii said:

Interesting. Although I've had the dungeon glitch even if I hit that chest after they appeared. I've also had it glitch for me but not others in the dungeon with me. That made it so we could continue even though I was useless in that one room thankfully. I've had it glitch much further through the dungeon as well.