Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tarlach - Newbies, Oldies, Casuals!

KikurikappaKikurikappa
Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
edited December 19, 2016 in Tarlach Chat
Hi I am Kikurikappa, one of the New User Ambassadors from the Tarlach Server. If you ever need help with anything or advice about the game you can add me or note me in game and I will try my best to help!

Let's make this new Tarlach section a friendly and active community. I love our server and I hope it can be represented wonderfully by all of us!

Who agrees? :D
  1. Tarlach?20 votes
    1. Yay!
       25% (5 votes)
    2. Super yay!
       75% (15 votes)

Comments

• NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    edited December 15, 2016
    I might as well just pop up and introduce me as well since you went ahead and started it :p

My name is Naxos, like my forum name, I'm an oldie veteran crazy old man. I may, or may not have hidden cookie stashes, some of them may, or may not be boobytrapped.

Like Kappa, I'm a New User Ambassador with the goal of answering questions, giving advices, and providing in depth mentoring to aspiring players. I can be added, but as many people tend to do so, dont hesitate to send me a note to let me know if it is full, or you prefer punctual help to prolonguated one. As a word of warning, I'm an old fashionned player with a slower playstyle and an emphasis on inefficient, but fun tactics :p

With all said and done, enjoy the brand forum section, make it random, fun and inviting to all and I'm sure many will want to chime in

Kikurikappa
  • ThisguyThisguy
    Mabinogi Rep: 310

Hi I am Kikurikappa, one of the New User Ambassadors from the Tarlach Server. If you ever need help with anything or advice about the game you can add me or note me in game and I will try my best to help!

Let's make this new Tarlach section a friendly and active community. I love our server and I hope it can be represented wonderfully by all of us!

Who agrees? :D
    Id love to make the server great, but it feels dead. I came back, saw all these cool rewards I can earn for being a returning player, and then cringed because if im not soloing everything the game is STILL dead...That's kinda why I stopped before, I dont play MMOs to learn how to solo all content.
    Kikurikappa
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530

Hi everyone! If you need some help, and I'm on, you can message Auramune as well!

I'd post a lot more..but I'm super tired today.
    Kikurikappa
  • CassaCassa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,305
    edited December 15, 2016
    Hi all! I'm cassa!

I don't think there's many people who know me even though I've been around since G2 since I'm pretty awkward and shy and usually just keep to myself. Most of the people I knew back then are long gone and it's been lonely at times. It certainly makes it seem like the server is quiet to me but I think that's a false assumption.

That being said I'd love to make some new friends and be a more active part of the community ^^!
    Kikurikappa
  • ShomarukiShomaruki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Shomaruki

Need something done Life Wise, Smithing, Tailoring, Cooking Find me. o.o
    Kikurikappa
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Nikomis, chiming in! Been here since G2, I take wildly long hiatuses where I hang out in the forums and do art for people.

Though I have characters on every server, Tarlach is my home boasting six characters and like fifty pets. If I'm on, you can usually find me making MMLs with fussy instruments in far corners of Dunbarton, Tir, or Emain. However, that doesn't mean I'm not totally down to help newbies or just jam with a stranger though, so if you see me feel absolutely free to come say hello or ask for help :>
    Kikurikappa
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    o/
    I've been around since about 2012-2013, I usually am running around the game or playing music somewhere. If you ever need someone to help you, or just need a friend my IGN is Zerukan.

Or just look for the very pink elf on ch3!
    Kikurikappa
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    No matter how many times I quit,, I end up coming back. : )

Shinokun
    Eirawen
  • EirawenEirawen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Unisex
    Unisex said:

Shinokun
    Come back and play mabi again >:c
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Unisex
    Unisex said:

It seems I'm the same way. :C.

In game my name is the same as it is here, Mizumie, and I've been around for like 3 years, "quitting" periodically.

I'll gladly help anyone with pretty much anything I can help with. I'm a magic artisan (master of magic craft, the title gives you a better chance of getting good rolls) so if any of you fools need something made, just shoot me a note~ I'll get to it as fast as I can.
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    If you think this server is represented wonderfully man you are in for a hard wake up call.
  • ElsinaElsina
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    After like 3 years of inactivity, I have returned to this little gem of a game yet again. I'm shy at first, but once I get to know a person I open up a lot. Seeking some new friends since its all quiet on the friends list atm. lol
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Hello, I'm Shakaya! I'm one of the New User Ambassadors too! Feel free to friend invite me, spam my note box, or anything if you need help! :D

I enjoy helping everyone, new and old! No request is too weird (unless ur just being a perv)!
  • uohoutuohout
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi there! Names uohout (← Tuohou/Touhou backwards), I've been around for quite some time since open beta and onwards. If you need any help, I am always willing to lend a helping hand for new or returning mabiongions.
  • MearaniaMearania
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Hey, I've just returned after an 7 year hiatus...I started in 2008 originally...
    I'm mind-boggled at the change and lonely at times even though I tend to play alone most of the time...
    find me in game, my name is Mearania there, too
  • NeuNeu
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    After all this time being gone from this game I came back to it. I don't even know how long I've been gone but I know it was 4-6 years. One thing for sure i know this server got empty as hell.
    Well anyway Let's play, teach me all the new things that got implemented!
    Add me Or Find Me : Neu
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Im Foxiee,
    Ive had multipull accounts from around beta (I was more active at G2), my main account is Foxiee though. I Am rarely on my giant Seraphcervie at times. but best to add my main :3
    If you need an item found at a cheap price or need a surplus of potions made? Im your gall! I can make up to 5m worth in potions a day (if i do nothing else qq) Im very social i normaly stay quiet untill you msg me but, Im also a very old player id be more then happy to help anyone out who needs it. I don't have many people to help anymore but id be glad to if you need me! Im even able to run Phantasm ♥ or if you jsut want someone to chat with ♥ (Forgive Im a horrible speller lol)
  • Giantqueen_ofTarlachGiantqueen_ofTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    IGN: Giantqueen
    Yeah super oldie. I like helping people and having fun and chatting.
    Message me, add me, let's be friends. yay!