Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections: Reforged update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69963/reflections-reforged-patch-notes-november-4th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

KR Mabi seems to be doing something with Vales...

Comments

  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Posts: 667
    Member
    Let's get the thread back on topic!
    Greta
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,870
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    what even is the topic anymore?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,135
    Posts: 2,714
    Member
    Ah, it's so obvious that my opinion would trigger some people, why do I bother?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Whatever, I'm not the one derailing the thread.
    I'm speaking for the giants and I'm excited to see what new stuff they'll get.
    Anybody see the stomp thread, or did it get merged with this one..?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,870
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    actually, yes, little missy you derailed the thread again by bringing back up the topic from 2 pages ago
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,735
    Posts: 6,952
    Member
    Korore wrote: »
    Let's get the thread back on topic!

    Yes, i agree. Because if we won't, Korore will turn yandere and will kill close this thread instantly.
    SylviaWolfe
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Guys, if the thread continues to have issues, it may be locked.
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Posts: 103
    Member
    Started browsing forums and saw this thread.

    With this Giants revamp or something I hope we can interact with elves like how we can with humans. TwT
    Would love to finally be able to give my elf friends shoulder rides.
    DaktaroSherriNegumikoPeloiHiroki05
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,090
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Nearly wrote: »
    Started browsing forums and saw this thread.

    With this Giants revamp or something I hope we can interact with elves like how we can with humans. TwT
    Would love to finally be able to give my elf friends shoulder rides.

    I wanna give my giant friends shoulder rides. :(

  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,490
    Posts: 98
    Member
    There is one little thing I gleamed from this while drooling over the art of the giant wielding a 1h Axe and 1h Sword at the same time. and then somewhere lost in the very unnecessary QQ ranting...

    What if Melee Weapon Equipping for all races was redone so that, upon reaching "Insert Rank Here", that weapon, in one-handed format, became unlocked as an Off-Hand option. Nothing special for elves, humans or giants besides possibly which weapon archetype they can unlock first.

    Still, an idea that'll get washed under the rug just because I barely mentioned "QQing". I look forward to whatever comes about from this Giant Battle Reorganization, as giants do need some love.
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Posts: 103
    Member
    Will this become the new future of Mabi?

    xCiHaPH.png
    SherriCrimsọnPeloiNeroyHiroki05justshowing
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    Nearly wrote: »
    Will this become the new future of Mabi?

    xCiHaPH.png

    Where did you get that from? It's awesome. XD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited February 25, 2017
    -link removed-

    -Wind Guard
    • Loads instantly
    • Skill duration is displayed on screen
    • Giants are able to move and switch equipments during skill duration
    • Giants are able to use Wind Breaker regardless of equipment
    • Following skills are available for use during Wind Breaker duration
    All close combat skills
    Full Swing
    Mana Shield
    Meditation
    Spell Walk
    Transformation/Demi God
    Charge and Full Swing is not affected by cool down during Wind Breaker
    • Full Swing will decrease durability if used in Wind Breaker

    -Taunt
    • Minimum/Maximum target is increased for each ranks
    • More powerful enemies can now be taunted
    • Taunted enemies will be in Raged status effect
    Raged effect will give enemies increased movement speed but decreased damage and magic attack
    • Fixed issue where enemies in great distance could be taunted
    • Fixed taunt target conflict with other giants in the range
    • Training requirement for rank A has been made clearer

    -Stomp
    • Stomp usage can be specified with mouse position and click
    • Stomp damage now takes character's balance and critical rates
    • Stomps effective range is visually indicated
    • Fixed issue for Stomp's effective range

    -Added Equipment for Giants
    • Northern Flawless Hammer
    Set effect is identical to current set effect for CRK
    • Northern Flawless Blade
    Smash Enhancement 5
    Charge Enhancement 5
    Slightly higher max compared to FGS
    • Northern Flawless Shield (Giant only)
    Smash Enhancement 5
    Charge Enhancement 5
    • Gigantic Noblesse Armor Set (Giant Only)
    Absorption set same to Milia
    • New Items are crafted through Engineering



    Final Swing!
    Sorta.
    Here's a video showing a little more.
  • efansayefansay
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,639
    Member
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Nearly wrote: »
    Will this become the new future of Mabi?

    xCiHaPH.png

    Sure if they can run around without clothes.

    That reminds me of endowed slider from ark

    New accessory for Giants! Nude crotch covers! Cosplay as a titan today!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,090
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Nearly wrote: »
    Will this become the new future of Mabi?

    xCiHaPH.png

    Sure if they can run around without clothes.

    That reminds me of endowed slider from ark

    New accessory for Giants! Nude crotch covers! Cosplay as a titan today!

    Shut up and take my money. >_>
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,090
    Posts: 887
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    -link removed-

    -Wind Guard
    • Loads instantly
    • Skill duration is displayed on screen
    • Giants are able to move and switch equipments during skill duration
    • Giants are able to use Wind Breaker regardless of equipment
    • Following skills are available for use during Wind Breaker duration
    All close combat skills
    Full Swing
    Mana Shield
    Meditation
    Spell Walk
    Transformation/Demi God
    Charge and Full Swing is not affected by cool down during Wind Breaker
    • Full Swing will decrease durability if used in Wind Breaker

    -Taunt
    • Minimum/Maximum target is increased for each ranks
    • More powerful enemies can now be taunted
    • Taunted enemies will be in Raged status effect
    Raged effect will give enemies increased movement speed but decreased damage and magic attack
    • Fixed issue where enemies in great distance could be taunted
    • Fixed taunt target conflict with other giants in the range
    • Training requirement for rank A has been made clearer

    -Stomp
    • Stomp usage can be specified with mouse position and click
    • Stomp damage now takes character's balance and critical rates
    • Stomps effective range is visually indicated
    • Fixed issue for Stomp's effective range

    -Added Equipment for Giants
    • Northern Flawless Hammer
    Set effect is identical to current set effect for CRK
    • Northern Flawless Blade
    Smash Enhancement 5
    Charge Enhancement 5
    Slightly higher max compared to FGS
    • Northern Flawless Shield (Giant only)
    Smash Enhancement 5
    Charge Enhancement 5
    • Gigantic Noblesse Armor Set (Giant Only)
    Absorption set same to Milia
    • New Items are crafted through Engineering



    Final Swing!
    Sorta.
    Here's a video showing a little more.

    The video doesn't work unfortunately.

    And... CRK-Hammers??? :D Point n Click stomp so I can stop stomping at the wrong dang place?! This is GREAT!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,120
    Posts: 2,781
    Member
    Hopefully you giants will....pre-Vale at being better at humans than melee.
    SherriKingEphyHiroki05
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,120
    Posts: 2,781
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    -link removed-

    -Wind Guard
    • Loads instantly
    • Skill duration is displayed on screen
    • Giants are able to move and switch equipments during skill duration
    • Giants are able to use Wind Breaker regardless of equipment
    • Following skills are available for use during Wind Breaker duration
    All close combat skills
    Full Swing
    Mana Shield
    Meditation
    Spell Walk
    Transformation/Demi God
    Charge and Full Swing is not affected by cool down during Wind Breaker
    • Full Swing will decrease durability if used in Wind Breaker

    -Taunt
    • Minimum/Maximum target is increased for each ranks
    • More powerful enemies can now be taunted
    • Taunted enemies will be in Raged status effect
    Raged effect will give enemies increased movement speed but decreased damage and magic attack
    • Fixed issue where enemies in great distance could be taunted
    • Fixed taunt target conflict with other giants in the range
    • Training requirement for rank A has been made clearer

    -Stomp
    • Stomp usage can be specified with mouse position and click
    • Stomp damage now takes character's balance and critical rates
    • Stomps effective range is visually indicated
    • Fixed issue for Stomp's effective range

    -Added Equipment for Giants
    • Northern Flawless Hammer
    Set effect is identical to current set effect for CRK
    • Northern Flawless Blade
    Smash Enhancement 5
    Charge Enhancement 5
    Slightly higher max compared to FGS
    • Northern Flawless Shield (Giant only)
    Smash Enhancement 5
    Charge Enhancement 5
    • Gigantic Noblesse Armor Set (Giant Only)
    Absorption set same to Milia
    • New Items are crafted through Engineering



    Final Swing!
    Sorta.
    Here's a video showing a little more.

    The video doesn't work unfortunately.

    And... CRK-Hammers??? :D Point n Click stomp so I can stop stomping at the wrong dang place?! This is GREAT!

    Bash enhanced hammers? Finally.
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Posts: 73
    Member
    edited February 24, 2017
    Wind guard and taunt update :O!!!! I haven't seen those skills used in so long.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Posts: 282
    Member
    never played a giant, probably will never play a giant but i'm happy for them! so cool they get an update +_+
    and the equips. i actually noticed the other day trying on clothing on an alt that giant couldn't wear millia set so couldn't get the effect. was like wow racist. never realised it.
    giant could finally get commerce reforge set and now this too :D
    Sherri