Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did Anyone Else Just Crash

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited February 28, 2017 in Technical Support
Hey, did anyone else just crash at like a few minutes ago? I came back on in Ruairi and the channels are all Normal/Event.

Update: Players have been noticing some image issues in the shop and around the main site. Please note any issues you might be having. Also, be careful when purchasing cash shop items as a number of the images for the items are down. Hopefully, nothing else regarding item purchasing is down.

Comments

• ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    The game does feel a bit rough, i had a few freezes and I also notice players vanishing. And the main website is broken.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Everything is fine for me o3o
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    The game seems to be fine now but the website seems to be a bit off, cant log in and I am unable to see images.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    If any Moderators are on and are able to contact anyone able to look into the main site then that would be great.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 28, 2017
    The website is lagging a bit for me, but other than that, everything is normal on my end.

Ah, yeah, I just noticed that some of the shop images are blanked out now too. Like the Pon one on the main shop page.

Wow, a lot of the images in the Item Shop tab of the Cash Shop are GONE.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Im coming up with blank pages with just text and long loading times, meaning something on their end is up in the sites script
  • LeineiLeinei
    And I just crashed again... At least this time it was after I got my daily attendance item, instead of crashing me a minute before I would get it... -_-
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Leinei wrote: »
    And I just crashed again... At least this time it was after I got my daily attendance item, instead of crashing me a minute before I would get it... -_-

If your crashing then that means other servers are not far behind. Could be why Mari server seems a bit more empty then normal. Hopefully the GM will see this or a Mod will tell them.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    this, my friends, is why weekly server maint is good :P
    ShinoryoshuLadameIyasenu[Deleted User]Carlize
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Arjune wrote: »

Yes and it bugs me that they have not done so in a while.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 28, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    I agree and I distinctly remember Daraeus saying in the 'No Maintenance' thread that we don't need one every week. XD

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2375/no-maintenance/p2
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Well this is going to be the outcome when we don't get any maintenance to keep the game running smoothly.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Well, at least we should be due for one tomorrow since the Cookie Wand event is ending.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    One can hope
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    The webshop images not showing up is not related to not having maint. The place that holds the images is having issues right now. We're looking into it.
    Shinoryoshu
  • LeineiLeinei
    Hopefully, no other issues arise that would prompt an emergency one and that the team gets the site issue sorted. =T
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 28, 2017
    Daraeus wrote: »
    The webshop images not showing up is not related to not having maint. The place that holds the images is having issues right now. We're looking into it.

The maintenance was brought up due to the random crashing for no reason. The image issue was just a separate one Shino and I noticed was occurring, but it's good to know the shop issue is being looked into. Thanks!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 28, 2017
    Okay, i just got DC. That's odd because it rarely happens to me.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Greta wrote: »
    Okay, i just got DC. That's odd because it rarely happens to me.

I crashed once last night around 8pm EST which is weird because it doesn't usually happen to me either, it was on the character selection screen, hadn't even clicked anything yet. Was fine after that, haven't tried getting on today though.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    my game froze yesterday when I tried to close it which is a pain cause I have to restart my computer to fix it. also I noticed to big black squares on the ground in the Shyllien Nature Reserve when I did the daily there today.