Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

♥Vendetta is Recruiting Members/Allies♥

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited February 26, 2017
    _f4bd6b50f115c9630f6a4e33a0f996c7-jpg.jpg

When you realize you run a guild full of dorky nerds. xP God, I love my guild. They're pretty awesome. ♥

I couldn't ask for better people to laugh around with at 2 AM, practically in tears because one of them was reading fanfics in this hilarious voice. Oh, man. If I had a soul before I met this group then I'm pretty sure they've stolen it, along with my heart. ♥♥ I never thought Vendetta would get so big, but man, I'm glad it has. I've gotten random comments about how close-knit my guild is and I'm proud of them every day. ♥
    AtaraxizSola232Rowland6
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    JUST A HEADS UP.
    I PLAN ON KIDNAPPING ROKA FOR MY GUILD.
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    -knows she will fail, due to Roka being a smelly dork- >:U
    Roka
  • ScavernScavern
    HAHAHA GOODLUCK. ROKA IS MY MINION! (Haha, JK, if he actually does so we will be happy with any decision he makes ♥)
    AtaraxizRoka
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 26, 2017
    So much support from people in Vendetta ♥ We'll support ny decision Roka makes, yes yes. Scav is right in saying so. Just because he leaves that doesnt mean we wont be able to hang out with him, that is for sure ♥ We love you Roka! ♥

On another note, here are some pictures for your amusement ♥ Vendetta hopes you enjoy them. We are currently holding recruitment for now, but if you know a member personally, go through them. ♥ Thank you for reading the comment up to this point! ♥

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvNzE0MWY0ZDAwZTdhNDZjMGFhYzQ3Nzg0YTQ2NjQxYTUucG5nIn0.TrFEwExaqm0AVeiEtHiymz5D0-o?width=308&height=251
    Glitter and Fed's Wedding

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvYzVhMmRhNGU1YTYyNGQxMTg1MDBiMjlmY2QxOGY0ODIucG5nIn0.ZQxGu8LqCdUNf1WB4h5LXkhG3Tk?width=208&height=251

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvYjQwZDY0MGJlZjkzNGNmNTkyZjUzNjA3OTE4Y2QxY2EucG5nIn0.3lrqng2ptdY215ET0wqxJkOZc9E
    Zeara's Booty

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNjQ1NDU0NDM0NjIxMTk0MjYvMjg0ODk3MjQ3MzAzNDM0MjQwL2NpYXIuUE5HIn0.png
    Wat...

99040a74465941158eb8a6d6358a10ea.png
    Al's Fails
    TreepRokaSola232
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited February 27, 2017
    Hello, all! Welcome to Vendetta's Recruitment Thread! We're very happy to see you here! If youre interested in joining Vendetta, we will be back open in a week or two (hopefully). Send us a note or PM if you would like to join! If you already know a Vendetta member, let them know youre interested in joining and we'll do our best to get you in! Thank you! ~ Ata♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Good night Mabinogi Players! I hope your days are swell :o We will keep you updated on our recruitment and we will be sure to share more pictures with you in the nearby future! Have a good night! - Ata♥
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hello Mabinogi Players! I'm just so excited for the upcoming week! I play to host a small event this weekend for my members, and I hope they enjoy it as a special treat. Today we recruited an old friend of mine who doesn't play Mabinogi all that often anymore, but as soon as I introduced him to the Guild, he raved us and joined instantly! What a compliment! I have his permission to show you his comment towards the Guild in which he made in a private chat. They will be posted below. Happy Mabinogi-ing! Hope to see you soon!

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Roka
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    edited February 28, 2017
    This guild is awesome Nya~ :3
    Turtles are awesome :3
    RokaRowland6
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Remember, kiddies, if you join us, there's going to be a lot of Amazing moments. and Cringey. Also because Sabina said so. 8D
    Ataraxiz
  • HeirkosHeirkos
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    IF YOU LOVE BANANA EATING TURTLES JOIN HERE TODAY! We have tons of fun, do lots of stuff and I have been having a blast and would love to see some of you guys here hanging out with us!
    AtaraxizSola232
  • ScavernScavern
    Apparently we're a turtle cult. Woot. xD I've created such a lovely bunch. -u-
    NakoichanSola232
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Scavern wrote: »

YUSS That's why you love us. That's why I'm going to take over the Guild one day and make it my own. Just kidding. Please don't disown me.
    Ataraxiz
  • ScavernScavern
    Nakoichan wrote: »
    Scavern wrote: »

YUSS That's why you love us. That's why I'm going to take over the Guild one day and make it my own. Just kidding. Please don't disown me.
    Brb divorcing this family. :c you so mean 2 me.

Jk. ♥♥
    NakoichanAtaraxiz
  • NisakiruNisakiru
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Yeah you should join us, we have cakes and back rubs ;3
    ScavernAtaraxiz
  • NakoichanNakoichan
    Nisakiru wrote: »
    Yeah you should join us, we have cakes and back rubs ;3

Wow, where's my back rub?
    Ataraxiz
  • RyuseiiRyuseii
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    I was a wimp before Vendetta. Now, I'm a jerk and everybody loves me. So join now, wimp! HPdg3hq.jpg
    AtaraxizRoka
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Heyo everyone! I just wanted to give you a shout and update you on upcoming events. We're working on getting a date for our official SM Spam Day, Mafia Evening, and more. All guildies and friends of guildies are invited, so let us know if you would like a list of upcoming events. If you would like to join, I am sorry to inform you we are still currently closed to recuitment outside of friends of family. Thanks for showing your support for Vendetta! ~ Ata♥
  • VanalenVanalen
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Awhh I would have loved to join! But anyways, wishing you the best on your guild! Your guild seems very interesting and fun!
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Thank you very much ^w^ We appreciate all support! We'll be sure to let you know in the next couple weeks when we open up recruitment again. Thank you~ Ata♥
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    needs more turtles :3
This discussion has been closed.